Buds are not sticky or have crystals after harvest

oakrad

i have been growing the chocolope strain and during the 8 weeks into the flowering i started to get the white dust mold so a friend told me to cut the fan leaves off so (like a idiot) i hacked all the fan leaves off. i had to away for a week after this and someone else was watering for me. when i got back i saw that all the trichomes had shriveled up and the the buds started to look brown. i thought at first bud rot but the buds are still some what dense. i have cut them and flipped them to dry. it has been 3 days now and there are no crystals, the bud still smells like "grass" and they are not sticky at all.they are very "fluffy"

is it possible that i put the plant into such a shock that it shut down?

oakrad_3.jpg

oakrad_2.jpg

those buds don't really look that bad, they're a bit on the light side, but they look very smokable. Have you smoked any yet? I know I've grown some bud that wasn't really sugary, but still got me pretty high. If they get to a certain dry point, they won't be sticky anymore and the thc glands will actually crumble into a dust, it smokes better like that in my opinion

thanks again for the reply. i have all the plants now in my room. the ones that are in bloom now for 5-6 weeks are looking sick though. they also were hacked to hell. i took a couple of pics. can anyone tell me what is up and how to fix this issue. they are not like previous grows where there is the white hairs that are wispy. these have none now

oakrad_1.jpg

oakrad.jpg

what kind of soil and nutrients are you giving them?
What kind of lighting and light schedule are you using?
also whats the ph of your feed and runoff?

those are the primary things that will affect your yield and overall growth.

i am growing in Coco, general hydoponics, 1000w 12-12, ph 5.8-6.4. the best way to describe what they look like is broccoli. thanks

Back
Top Bottom