Buds not growing?

Nutria

hi there! this is my 1st grow and i am growing a fem THC Bomb from bomb seeds, it is just 1 plant in a dwc bucket under a MarsHydro 300, using GH nutes FloraDuo and calmag.
Problem is buds are not fattening up, it is in week 4 since flipping to 12/12 schedule.

IMG_20160513_125503.jpg
IMG_20160513_125515.jpg
IMG_20160513_125523.jpg
IMG_20160513_125530.jpg

(i have (had) a problem with ph dropping by 1.0 in less than 24h, btw adding some h2o2 (3%, 12ml in a 8lt solution) and lowering ppm adding plain water seems to have solved the problem.)
Now i have 450ppm.

I am a bit worried since buds seems to small to me to be in week4, looking at other thc bomb grows buds are really huge compared to mines.
i am pretty sure the are no light leaks in my growbox (cabinet).
what do u guys think?

They look like they're flowering nicely to me. They still have another 4-6 weeks to go, they'll fatten up.

They look like they're flowering nicely to me. They still have another 4-6 weeks to go, they'll fatten up.

but they are still the same dimension and look as 1 week ago, they did not changed.
And what about ppm? looking around 500ppm during flower is low

That is a bit low but I still stand by my statement. I have a couple plants that are at 6 weeks and don't have any fat nugs on them. But they're there, and they will fatten up.

That is a bit low but I still stand by my statement. I have a couple plants that are at 6 weeks and don't have any fat nugs on them. But they're there, and they will fatten up.

next week I will change water reservoir and try to increase a bit on nutes without fuc***g up ph

Bomb Seeds gives this strain a 7-9 week indoor flowering time, so realistically you are looking at closer to 10 weeks. So... You aren't even at the halfway point of flowering yet, so they will certainly fatten up!! :thumb:

Are you counting 4 weeks from your 12/12 flip, or from when you saw the first pistils? If it's from the flip, then that's not when you start the flowering time. (At least most don't) The plant begins it's flower cycle when it first shows sex.

So how long after the flip did you notice pistils? Now start your flowering weeks from that date, not the flip date.

Bomb Seeds gives this strain a 7-9 week indoor flowering time, so realistically you are looking at closer to 10 weeks. So... You aren't even at the halfway point of flowering yet, so they will certainly fatten up!! :thumb:

Are you counting 4 weeks from your 12/12 flip, or from when you saw the first pistils? If it's from the flip, then that's not when you start the flowering time. (At least most don't) The plant begins it's flower cycle when it first shows sex.

So how long after the flip did you notice pistils? Now start your flowering weeks from that date, not the flip date.

Very well put UltraDan. Yeah I wouldn't change a thing your doing Nutria. If its not broken don't fix it. They do look like they are doing well to me. I wouldn't change anything until the problems that could happen physically manifest. Then treat it as needed.

Thank you, you are right. I am counting from the flip. So, I would say 2 weeks :)

Very well put UltraDan. Yeah I wouldn't change a thing your doing Nutria. If its not broken don't fix it. They do look like they are doing well to me. I wouldn't change anything until the problems that could happen physically manifest. Then treat it as needed.
Yep my fault!
Btw I added some Bloom nutes and the plant isn't showing any overfeeding and the pH seems to be stable....

Thank you all guys, you definitely helped me!

Back
Top Bottom