Bullitt's Rookie Season Outdoor Nukehead 2017

Date: 25 November 2017
Strain: Nukehead
Type: Hybrid
Stage: Start of Week 11 of Flower - Day 127 of Grow
Style: Outdoor
Media: BULLITS SOIL MIX (Read Post # 60)
Current Pot: 15 gal fabric pot
Nutrients: Organic grow

This is The Week 420 READERS.

I soaked her with another 2 gals of rain water this AM, then proceeded to take 4 samples to scope. She's showing me we’re 95% to 98% there. There is a little glassiness still showing in the trichomes of this AM’s samples. I’m concluding that Wed, Thursday or Friday will be as close to optimal as I believe I’m going to get. I’ll take samples again on Wednesday and post thereafter.

Note the tint of purple on the fan leaves in Pic 2. That just showed up with my overnight temps dropping into the low 40’s. Until we chop, just going to chill and let her cross the finish line.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Your Questions, Comments and Input are always welcome.

Thanks!

Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

CIND127_1.jpg

CIND127_2.jpg

CIND127_3.jpg

Date: 01 December 2017
Stage: End of Week 11 of Flower - Day 133 of Grow – HARVEST DAY

It’s Harvest Day 420 READERS.

I bought a chepo microscope camera to snap a couple pics for you to see what I was looking at as far as ripeness goes. I took 5 samples again on Nov. 30 which are the pics below. With that color spread I felt THC production was nearly maxed out and there should be a fair amount of CBDs and CBNs developed in those amber trichs.

Total “wet” harvest is 798 grams (as pictured, sorry that pic sucks) Prior to chopping her this AM I trimmed the vast majority of the large fan leaves off. I am hoping for 300+ grams of dried and trimmed out product. I’ll be happy with that given the horribly late start for an outdoor grow this year.

I will be posting final pictures of dried and trimmed flowers with weight. I will also shoot pics to provide perspective on dried bud size etc… once I get there so stay tuned.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Thanks!

Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

CIND133_1.jpg

CIND133_2.jpg

CIND133_5.jpg

CIND133_4.jpg

Date: 09 December 2017
Stage: POST HARVEST

It's Time to Cure 420 READERS.

As promised, Pics to give perspective on trimmed and dried product size. I have a 35 inch sleeve length if that helps you a little more. I was very pleasantly surprised at the weight. These buds are not super dense rock hard nugs, which very well could be due to grower experience (or lack thereof). They aren't super airy either. As I was watching them dry and shrink I lowered my expectation from 300g to 225ish. So, the weight being 301g came as a nice surprise.

One thing to note at this point of this grow is the fragrance of these flowers. It is unique. Not something I have smelled exactly before. Not fruity, not fuel, not skunky, but definitely DANK.

I will be making 1 final post with final cure weight and a smoke report in roughly 10 days. Also, as I mentioned way back in post #35, I am planning on launching a video channel under my other pseudonym. I will be posting that information if you would like to follow my grower journey via video in the future. I will, of course, continue posting here at :420:

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Thanks!

Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

:Namaste:

CINDPHD8_1.jpg

CINDPHD8_2.jpg

CINDPHD8_3.jpg

CINDPHD8_4.jpg

Date: 25 December 2017
Stage: POST HARVEST SMOKE REPORT & FINAL JOURNAL ENTRY

MERRY CHRISTMAS 420 READERS!

As promised I AM posting a final smoke report for your review. Sorry I don’t have pics for you on this final post. I believe all the prior photos are clear enough. My final cured weight was 293 grams of what I would call A grade cannabis. I cannot give myself an A+ because; 1) I’ve a better. My pro Colorado grower buddy’s private stash. He agreed, LOL. 2) I got a late start which I believe influences how the plant can mature. 3) It’s my 1st grow. Like anything else, the 1st time you do something, you won’t be a master of it.

Where to start? My Nukehead cultivar is a unique, very pleasant smoke. It is very,very smooth, which I have come to expect from organic grown flower. I mentioned the unique pungent fragrance of the flowers I grew. The smoke is equally unique. The way I would best describe it is, it has a fruit forward terp that hits your palate for the 1st five seconds then proceeds to give way to a pungent yet very umami and pleasant flavor. I have never tasted this profile before. I would put in my top 3 or 4 profiles I’ve ever tasted. When grown properly, I believe, Nukehead will be looked at as a connoisseur grade cultivar.

The high is also a very pleasant. It is a good combination of a head band type head high while also having a very pleasant (there’s that word again) body buzz. It comes on smoothly in the back of your eyes 1st then engulfs your sinus and elevates you comfortably. Thereafter it progresses into your chest cavity as completely relaxes the turbulation of the day away. You got pain problems? This will answer the call.

I’m not a shill for the breeder, nor am I one to jump up &down and yell from the rooftop about how great something is. I won’t do so here either, however, Nukehead is worthy of your money & effort to grab some beans and grow it. You will not be disappointed.

Special thanks for all you whom have read this journal from its inception. I enjoyed the engagement along the way. I mentioned I would be posting my upcoming video channel. You’ll be able to find me at “Phudpucker Pharms” on Youtube and any other medium I will be creating content for. Hope to see you all in the future.

Thanks!

Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom