Bus Trip?!

BigBoi20

I am taking a bus out of state and I want to take approx an Oz. with me. I havent taken public transportation in a while and i dont know what security is like. I read the airport articles and wanted to know if this is different with buses. Please help i am leaving tomorrow night!!!!

Re: Bus Trip?!?!?

just take it easy. if you act paranoid then someone WILL think somethings up. just don't look around too much. keep it in your bag, not on you ,cuz' if it's good smoke a liitle body heat will make it smell. keep it wrapped up around something and smoke some before you go. you can sleep most of your trip:smokin:

yeahh take it with u with no worries and smoke some on the breakss ..if there are n e!! enjoy

Just don't try smoking on the bus like some idiot kids I rode with years ago. They figured they could sit in the back of the Greyhound and get away with sharing a big spiff. They fobigrgot about the telltale smell of good old pot smoke. The driver obviously wasn't looking for such as that, but he couldn't help but sniff them out. He stopped the bus in the next town and put the kids off at the police station. That was almost 25 years ago and I've never forgotten it.

Back
Top Bottom