Butter Blunt Cann-Butter by BornTo420

BornTo420

BUTTER BLUNT Cann-Butter by BornTo420

My creation starts off by rolling 2 BUTTER BLUNT's, each containing; one ounce of lower buds, sugar leaves, stems and fan leaves from my first grow, into cheese cloth and twisting the ends and securing with twist ties. (the smokable bud is very good herb as an FYI) I also added two more ties towards the center to prevent any escaping cannabis. I then rolled for good measure a BUTTER BLUNT filled with 5 grams of vapor ash for a total of 3 BUTTER BLUNTS.

I filled pot with 2 lbs of butter/ 8 sticks and added water to pot 2/3 rds full. Turned on high and just before it came to boil, reduced heat to medium and low boiled brew for 2:10 minutes. (1/2 of 420, NICE!) NOTE: At one hour point, I removed 2 BUTTER BLUNTS after letting fluid drain off and placed one at a time on a piece of heavy duty foil. Placed BUTTER BLUNT towards one end and rolled. With gloves on I twisted the foil starting from the top working down toward the open end. The green butter poured out into an awaiting coffee cup and smelled wonderful. Once the second one was done I placed both back into brew for another 1:10 minutes.
I also added 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg and stirred often. Twisted BUTTER BLUNTs again with foil and Poured CLEAN brew in a crook pot ceramic insert that was in freezer since the start. I placed a straw into brew and clamped to side of bowl before placing in fridge to cool over night. The straw will simply twist out tomorrow and allow all the water to drain from bottom, without disturbing the shape/cosmetics of my butter puck. Peace :peace:
BUTTER_BLUNT_Canna-Butter_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom