C-note Og Kush

CanaDan420

I stopped by one of my favorite places with one of my favorite menu's and literally walked in and was in awwwwww by everything there was to choose from. I cal my self the dank hunter except I know I am not going to get eatin by a crock or sumthin, shiet im just a patient, but I did find some intresting strains. I used to roll down to fairfax the place that gave fairfax its name on the second floor is where I used to get alllll my meds and also do a lil vendin. Well I ended up giving up on them because so cal has done exactly what I have expected, prayed, and wished for! It is blowing up with clinics like up north and it's allllll about the prices and quality of the meds. Well this C-Note Og was exactly what I recognized this og strain and it had to come from the same guy. Dank is like fingerprints......noones is the same, unless the same bag. So anyways I walked out of this place with a 1/2 because everything was just that good. I was also able to get a autographed picture from High Time's Mary Jane also she has her own candy bar, so far the best tasting, and for a weed candy bar, the Mary Jane bar is the most potent off all so far to me. I also picked up their other OG and that was incredible. I burn on a lower temp on my volcano due to mass potency. If your lookin for quality meds let me help the people who need it. I got this from the Ironworks in Venice. Right on lincoln and it looks like a weldling shop.....LoL thats my favorite place to get my meds, I mean noone drivin by would even know what it is. I feel very comfortable going there as well I am new to 420times and I wanted to share that with this community since I am new to 420 times. Also the La Confidential is there and OH MY GOD good is all I gotta say. It has this wonderful stench and beautiful traces and spots of purple on some of the nugs off my 1/8.
If your not close to Venice and do not wanna get ripped off by some greedy club owner who is in it just to make their money, than another awesome spot to go to which is my second choice in Los Angeles is the CCA. Now if you go there, you can expect basically what I said about the Ironworks. It's no competiton between the two but let me tell you, if you go to one of these spots woooooh, and I know you will be happy, send me a pm lettin me know you saw my post and let me know what you got from there and how it was. See I walk out on a lot of the places I go to because they expect $80 dollars and they give you stuff thats in the 65 dollars range. From being a real patient for 2 years, these are the two places, that will snd you home not worried about the green you spent there because the green you spent is going to quickly be the smoke you have been lookin for! Im tired of typing and I hope that my post here is good and Informative to the people who need meds for a lower price and for people who are sick of being ripped. Happy smokin and peace out! :cool:

Thanks for this great post Dan, much appreciated, Ironworks is on def on my list of stops to make in the future!

Peace and a good buzz,

Marek

I'm sorry.. where is this place?

:hmmmm:

LA.. Venice, on Lincoln.. got it. Next time I'm down that way.. thanks.

I'm probobly the only person that doesn't care for OG ksuh that much. Don't get me wrong I'll take some OG over most any strian but if I had multi kush's to choose from I don't think I would be picking OG

Yea, spliff, I have to agree, not that I don't like OG Kush, but it varies a little too much in quality for me. I actually prefer the bubba or purple kush if I have a choice. I've had some really good Hindu Kush too.

Marek

ahhhhhh spliff twister and marek, good news for you guys, I was actually just browsing and saw this old thread and thought I would check it out as well add some things! :bong: ok :smokin: so........I just got back from Ironworks tonight and am :smokin: right now. They had some Bubba like I have never tasted. Sweet but Danky, smooth and powerful. I noticed spliff and marek like other strains, well bubba wasnt all i got. The super purple kush because I saw 2 kinds but went with the super I have smoked before and rated it a 10. I break each nug in half and its nothing but a brighter purple thats full of crystals. They still have the C-note OG which is wonderful, I saw some wonderful organic straigns grown from soil and are just plain awesome. The AFGOO just looks amazing and I remember payin 80 an 1/8 at ingelwood, they got it for 55 bux! most of the board was at 55-60. For top grades I saw nothing over $75 and I always get some kind ofa hookup when I go there just for going. It's like they actually care, I love that place and thats where I go. I havent found a more descent selection with such good prices, never anywhere. Oh yeah......they have hash oil covered joint that will knock you into tomorrow! My joint was like soaking in this honey looking oil, it burned forever and i had to put it out cause I was so damn high. I got high off $10 3 times!!! LmAo :cool: THANKS IRONWORKS!

Sounds like a couple of great places to visit. Thanks for the posts, and welcome to the boards.

I am curious why it costs more in the LA area? I have never gotten anything over 50 1/8 top shelf grade. Seems like it's a big jump in price down south.

Well some of it, at least is the fact that a lot of the bud sold down here is from northern california, so you pay the price for transportation. You see a goodly difference also, because the market here is kinda parked where it's at, and that is where people expect it to be, they expect a certain level of profits I guess? I also have to say, that as much as it disturbs me, a lot of the pot crop in southern cal is controlled by organized thugs, who enforce price caps under threat of robbery or worse.

Dan, dude I have got to get over to Ironworks, your killin me dude, but thanks for the awsome input =)

HaHaHa You know I cant do much from where I am due to how sick I am, but thanks for takin my word marek. Thats my main place to shop, just a piece of advice, when you do go, the earlier in the day you choose.....the better :cheesygrinsmiley: !

I hope you enjoy the spot as much as I do, and anyone else who chooses to roll there. I know because of them I am able to smoke more, because they always make sure I am taken care of. I do not know how to repay them, except let the other good citizens know about them and what they have done for me. Being as sick as I am, this is the only collective who has really shown me what compassion is all about. They listen to me, and take care of me. Thanks to the Iron! :headbanger:

:peace:
-CanaDan

imma have to try a few of these places..........i go to the other place on santa monica just be4 fairfax... and been to a few more... but stay there...but the one u talking bout will definately be visited soon .

just dont let the owner matt help you, make sure you get helped by someone who knows what their talkin about, this guy is a leach i found out....too long of a story but matt over there dont know his shit from his ass. the guy doesnt even deserve to be at a shop. i used to love the place but i will never go there again. they have a 1/8th minimum on their cnote now, you CANT GET MORE THAN AN EIGTH! what a friggen dork....that means he's rationing his c-note (his made up name) its og kush grown nicely, very potent, so he can keep people comin. whatever, he treated me wrong so bash on him! if you wanna know of some good compasionate collectives, let me know!

i was kind of sick last week. One bong of the OG :bong:
the next thing i knew i was watching giligans island.:hmmmm:

that sucks... keepin the good shit sealed up like that...

highlifeisdalif said:
that sucks... keepin the good shit sealed up like that...

Yes I agree, as well! Why go somewhere where you can only get one eigth! Please, I have found another nice spot especially if your an OG lover. The CCA in Harbor City DOES ME RIGHT! Those guys are hands down thee best. I have gone in there 2 times in the last 2 weeks, and each time I had 3 different kinds of OG like I originally talked about in this post. Its off PCH and Normandie, and it's even got a wide variety of nice glass at reasonable prices, I'm talkin about really nice 2 chamber bongs, volcanos and lot of other impressive glass. I also picked up some Kush Town drinks from there that are made with real kush. They care a 20x and a 45x and theres a wide variety of flavors that come in 12 oz bottles. You cant even tell with the 45x theres even anything in it, it tastes like organic soda and is wonderful. Geese I feel like a salesman.....LoL......but this is the newest spot I have found so far and It is really a nice place. Stop by and see Tony, he will take care of you I guarantee it. He's done nothing but give me the best prices and nice breaks on everything! Thanks Tony :smokin: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom