California Bud

IshmarRodriguez

and smuggled some back to florida...

I went to LA for some fun and purchased some medicine while I was there. It's all so tasty.

cali_bud.jpg

The front left is executive kush, the right is tracewreck, and the top left is purple kush.

Here's a closeup of the executive kush:
executive_kush.jpg

One thing I wanted to throw in...

I found it sooo odd that from one side of the united states to the next things can be so different. We are so close, yet so far away. It's CRAZY.

The people in california are paving the way and being the leader for a revolution. If you care deeply like I do about the prohibition of marijuana, you should move to california and get involved in the cause. Power in numbers.

You gotta have some balls to even try to sneak that on a plane. Nice pickup though. Enjoy, and then go back and get some more. Next time you can drive and pick me up on the way.

It isn't really hard. If it's a national flight you don't even touch customs. And if you keep it on your person, not in luggage, the chances that you happen to come accross a drugdog is little to none.

I fly from coast to coast a lot for work and well.. for me at least, marijuana is California's number one export.

Nice pics, nice bud!! I gotta go visit my girl in Cali!

Pretty much, yes. I don't advise you take pounds and pounds here, I'm talking small ammounts. Find a pair of boxers with pockets, put the bag in, double bagged with airtight ziplocks. And act normal.

Ask yourself, how many times have you even seen a drug dog at an airport? If you act innocent, no one will have any reason to think otherwise.

What? Who does that? They just wand you and when they hit the spot they tell you to pull it out.

Just be careful. And like I said, boxer pockets.

u can easily cut a slit in the rim of your boxers (the part that stretches and goes around your waist) and just stick small quantities in there

and mainly REMAIN CALM!
it's all additude, the calmer you are the less likely(hopefully) you are to get busted, and try to if possible avoid dogs, but don't look suspicous(sp?)

mcdowell

OK, first of all, anybody who takes bud on a plane with them without taking extra percautions is naiive. The best way, is to half empty a shampoo bottle (keep the contents you take out), put weed (inside sealed ziploc bags) into the shampoo bottle, and put the rest of the shampoo in. Put this with your luggage, and you're good to go. It doesn't stink, it looks like any shampoo bottle, and there is virtually no way to detect it.

bergdawg said:
What if you set off the metal detector and they make you empty out all of your pockets.

Or how about when they see a lighter in X-ray in your carry-on bag that has 2 grams of medicine and a vape pipe? Well, I had a flight out of Oakland. Secutity picks up the jars filled with meds and my pipe and keep looking for the lighter.. afer another xray and another security person seeing the same jars and pipe.. found the lighter and I was on my way.

Yes, this happened to me this past year at Oakland Airport on a domestic flight. But rememebr... domestic fight, Oakland CA.. enough said.

Any other situation.. I would say and let me say it right now.. one shouldn' t risk transportiing marijuana on planes.. imagine if you got caught.. in Texas?

Excellant idea Mr. Music+Weed
:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom