California, growing, and caregiver question

I'm in California and have a question about growing and caregivers.

If two medical marijuana patients are living in the same house and each can each legally grow six plants, does one patient have to be a designated caregiver of the other in order to grow 12?

thanks for any help,

setting sun

Ok, guess I'll answer my own question.

No, I did not need the caregiver paperwork since my wife and I live together and are both MMJ patients.

I still paid $50 and got it, however. It was only a one-time fee and I feel more comfortable having it. It's another layer of legal protection and I think it was worth the $50, even if just for the peace-of-mind.

SS

Were did you find info on that subject and why $50 is it for legal advice were to go I want to open a care givers facility or grow for them legally if you can help that will be cool.

I found a post here somewhere that mentioned that all I needed to do was to post mine and my wife's medical marijuana recommendations so they are plainly visible near my plants.

To be appointed her caregiver was not necessary, but I made an appointment with our mmj doctor and they charged me a one-time fee of $50 to be appointed her caregiver. I think it was worth it since it was only a one-time fee and it gives me more peace of mind.

I'm not sure I can help with advice on setting up a caregiver's facility or larger-scale legal grow. I don't know anything about how that works.

Regards and good luck with your endeavor,

SS

Back
Top Bottom