Called a 6th grader a dumbass...

RolandDaPirate

So today i went to my local middle school to vote, as i was walking in it was recess time for a bunch of little brats and as i was walking to the voteing booth some litte kid yells out Go kerry!!!!

and i turned around and said "dumbass where in texas no way in hell is kerry going to win texas" then i realized i was talking to a 6th grader and i saw a cop looking at me so i just walked off.

Haha... that's hilarious. I know this isn't what happened, but I can totally see you debating with said 6th grader. Damn, as me and my best friend would say- "That's goin' in 'the Movie'."

:)

Bonez420 said:
Haha... that's hilarious. I know this isn't what happened, but I can totally see you debating with said 6th grader. Damn, as me and my best friend would say- "That's goin' in 'the Movie'."

Dude i always used to say that!!!

Bonez420 said:

HOLY shit! me and my friend have a movie too!

Me and my friends have a show. It's Chris to Chris Vs. Scott to Scott. It's me (Chris) and another Chris versus the two Scott's in our group. Little competitions like video games, board games, and running the mile is all we can think of right now. Me and one of the other Scott's have funny commentary, so we actually make it interesting.

So I guess it's a race to see who produces "The Movie" first! :)

Breathless- interesting note about shows... back in high school, we sat at this lunch table consisting of me, my best friend, his girlfriend, her friend, and then a couple other random/interchangable people. But anyway... our lunch table was the craziest table there. We had things like:

-"The Portable Nutsack"
-The "there's power in numbers" fiasco
-other stuff...

...but anyway, we'd always say to ourselves "Dammit, this is the type of shit that needs to be on HBO. This stuff would be hilarious!"

as for 'The Movie', I can't remember when we started saying that but there's just so many hilarious stories we've been through. I mean, we were talking about it last night and we wouldn't even have to exaggerate anything for it to be funny. And as we all know, Hollywood these days force-feeds us "humor", which is really just childish jokes that aren't funny to anyone over the age of 5. My best friend has some of the CRAZIEST girlfriend stories EVER. I promise you that I'm not just saying that.

Anyway... *Raises imaginary glass of beer* ...CHEERS! Good luck to everyone on making good on their 'movies' and 'shows'. I'm sure we all realize that *all* of us could come up with material funnier and overall better than we see these days on TV/movies.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to be funny, but I have to elaborate on the "power in numbers" thing:

My best friend had a great idea. In our cafeteria (small school, K-12 = roughly 500 people TOTAL), the teachers always sat at one end. So he came up with the idea to have a bunch of people stand up during lunch and just look in their direction while pumping their fist and chanting "There's power in numbers... there's power in numbers." Being that it was high school and I was still in my severe-shyness shell (and still being a bitch to 'the man'), I regret to say I didn't stand up. But he got about half the students to stand up and start chanting this. No one did anything so eventually they just sat back down but the teachers were FUCKING FREAKED out. Oh man... it was so damn funny and a good idea, too.

Yeah... but afterwards my best friend totally called me out for being a pussy, which I needed. If I had to do it all over again, I'd get on top of the table and chant (my friend stood on a chair).

Just to let you know i apolagized to the 6th grader then raked him in the balls, teaches him not to fuck with mexicans...

RolandDaPirate said:
Just to let you know i apolagized to the 6th grader then raked him in the balls, teaches him not to fuck with mexicans...

lmao

6th grader before meeting Roland: Hump
6th grader after meeting Roland: :eek:

Bonez420 said:
lmao

6th grader before meeting Roland: Hump
6th grader after meeting Roland: :eek:

No shit fucking hormone driven pree teens

Back
Top Bottom