Can a plant be too thick? Pics

the1

Just wondering if a plant can be to thick, will it hurt anything. My tall one just seems really thick but what do I know this is my first grow. Should these start to flower soon as living around Seattle our wet weather will be coming. Thanks for looking.
8-111.jpg
8-11-15.jpg
31756.jpg
41356.jpg

Lol thanks for the comments they were having a bad mounth fixed a few things and there bouncing back fast

Nice looking girl there mate.

I am in my first grow so can comment on it being too thick, the only things I would suggest is to keep an eye on the buds as they grow and ensure they don't get soggy in the wet weather. Friend of mine told me to shake the colas after a rain to get rid of as much water as possible.

It's a nice plant. Now if they've started to flower already it's easy to say. Have they started stretching like crazy recently? Have you seen any white pistils coming from early flower cup on the budsites? If it's double positive then hell yeah they're in flowering. If it gets too humid in October for you and you don't know the strain I advise pruning it a little bit, typically undegrowth and inside fan leaves that do not get light :thumb:

my afghani is the same way man, I agree with conradino23 just prune out the middle a little and watch for mold. if possible u can take 2x4s, 4 buckets a few bags of quickcrete and some clear 6 mil plastic and fashin a lean-to above the plant after streach to prevent it from buds from being saturated.

that plant is a beauty though congrates, just remember the most important part is coming got to stay focused.

What is it now, 8-9 feet? It's a sativa-dominant plant but if you do not trim you put her up for a real test man! There are varieties with quite heavy buds that will take constant rains. And then there are bitchin' looking plants with huge buds that get mold from a heavy wind :smokin: You don't want to take the risk unless you know what you got, and also you learn basic mold prevention :thumb:

I just thought I'd chime in with the rest of the crowd, what a beauty! it puts my outdoor to shame that's for sure! keep up the hard work!

Beautiful plant man..You could also pull open some branches with anchors and ties, allow for more direct sunlight deeper and breeze through the plant... Anybody sprayed their plant with a clove oil concentrate, as a mould prevention? Just curious...

Back
Top Bottom