Can anyone give me advice please

Christophercbd

420 Member
Shes been flowering for 8 weeks and the seasons already started changing to spring and now im seeing new growth on a few buds not the whole tree. Is it starting to veg again? Should I cut it down or leave her to finish?

IMG_20200719_085554.jpg

If it is turning spring there you are on the other side of the big ball then I am. I am a indoor guy and don't have to deal with those problems. The picture you showed doesn't really give much to go on.

A lot matters how long the days are. Spring summer or fall. Where you live has a lot to do with how long those days will be. It takes a lot of light to turn a plant back to veg. It can be done. Plant size has a lot to do with if you want to let it go back into veg and grow another summer. It should flower a little faster the second time.

Lots of plants will get new white hairs later in flower. Buds will start to run after they are mature.

This info might help us help you.
What strain.
Light hours
Age when it started flowering

It started flowering when it was 2 months in veg . Then I planted it out op the pot into the soil. I dont know much about the genetics it was some good weed I bought and I dont trust the names people give their strains so im not sure how long the flower period should be . The top budds looks like their maturing as they should but on the side the sun hits it its making substantial new growth and that new growth does not have any trichrome production thats why im woried

Is there any way you can cover the plant fro a few hours a day? If not I am not sure what to say.

Harvesting bud to early is a waste. If it is spring there, can you just let it reveg and grow till it flowers again?

Is there any way you can cover the plant fro a few hours a day? If not I am not sure what to say.

Harvesting bud to early is a waste. If it is spring there, can you just let it reveg and grow till it flowers again?
Yes harvesting early is definitely a waste . I did cover my trees at night during winter and its only this one tree thats showing sings of new growth and all the other ones are still budding normaly. Problem with leaving this one tree is it already has +- 400gram of high grade budds

If you can go back to using that same cover till it finishes it should be alright. Some strains have been grown indoors for so long they get finicky with anything over 12 hours of light in flower.

Yeah that is way to much weed to loose. Problem is having to cover it daily till it finishes. It should work ok if your cover will still cover it all.

If you can go back to using that same cover till it finishes it should be alright. Some strains have been grown indoors for so long they get finicky with anything over 12 hours of light in flower.

Yeah that is way to much weed to loose. Problem is having to cover it daily till it finishes. It should work ok if your cover will still cover it all.
Thhanx alot man ill keep using those covers . Maybe ill close.them an hour earlier.than usually but ill tell you if it worked and if she finnished

Cool. Yes longer is better. If you could keep them covered so they only get 10 to 11 hrs a day of light it might help a lot.

She is still flowering alot im glad I did not cut and waited instead thanx for the advice im now covering them 2 hours earlier than normal

Back
Top Bottom