Can anyone help. Whats going?

yankees13

I dont know if im immune, or what the hell im doing wrong..

Over the past 4 weeks i tried different bags of weed (not from the same person, you know i thought it might have been something wrong with it), but i CANT GET HIGH WTF?

Maybe im doing something wrong.. I have EZ wider paper double wide, i empty my stuff into it, roll it, light it up, smoke the whole damn thing, i inhale deeply do all kind of crap, and nothing is happening.. Does anyone know why that might happening? Is it possible to roll it wrongly, and you wont get the effect( i doubt it).. Does anyone have recommendation on what to do?! :hmmmm:

Can you guys recommend a good place here in NYC.. Where i can get a good pipe? I know most Smoke Shops carry it.

But there is probably a store i should keep in mind?

I was reading in TimeoutNY i believe in June "Stoned in the City.. There was a pipe "pen" somewhere on Greewich Street?! Does anyone know the exact address

dat sucks. what i would do, hotbox a car. get some experienced blunt rollers, smoke many blunts and hit pipes and bongs many many times and if u have to get high off dat

well i dont know what to say, how much do you smoke a day? if you smoke a whole lot than you can only expect a high ass tolerance, but maybe the weed isn't good, whered you get it from? and what kind is it?

Back
Top Bottom