can i grow on this light pleez help

troublesome865

sup i just started to northern berry sprouts there about a week old neways my question is can i keep these plants alive till summer with 2 15whatt florecent lights? i meen im not tryen to make a show winnen plant on em just keep em alive and let em grow a little bit do u guys think this will be enough to grow em on for a few months and how well do u think they would grow i meen i know they wont grow to great cause there just 30whatts of power but im hopen it wont be to bad pleez help me,thinks peace :grinjoint:

they will do for the first 2 weeks...after that the plant will start stretching as its looking for more light...youll need more lights mate or yall end up with a lanky plant that cant support itself.

all the best

flourescent strip lights work better than compact flouros (in my opinion)they may give off abit more heat but they cover more space.

what kind ya got????

stay cool

not sure what kind i got really i got em at the flea market for 2 bucks so... all i know is there floros lol i think ima get a few compacts put one on each side and have my strips on top will that work? i got em in my window right now i don tknow if they will do well right there since the daylight is a little shorter but they get about7-8 hours direct light so i think theyll do o.k.........i dunno im just messin around right now see'in what works when summer comes ima get serious bout it,but thinks for all your helps guys,peace :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom