can i pass my piss test?

anxious1227

I am 5'4 and weigh about 160lbs. . I smoked for like 15 days straight but have not smoked in 8 days and i have been drinking water since i stopped?? I bought some certo do you think i need to use it or will i be alright by continuing to drink water? If i do need the certo how much water to i use with the certo?? I have to take the test either Wed or Thurs!!

I would buy some cheap test strips and test yourself before the big test. Certo works like fiber and help keeps your bowels moving so that the thc metabolites aren't reabsorbed through the colon.

my friends take strip but it cost 40 bucks it work for them u take it 3 hours before your drug test. or u can buy a wizanater with fake pee my friend also used that. i drug tested at the same place they went but i went clean i smoked 5 years everyday morning to night its not that hard to quit . and a guy stairs at you lol wizinater will work and on amazon u can buy 5 drug test for 10 bucks

drugs are bad but weed don't count, fuck the system

I passed!! Drunk water from 6am til 1pm, then took 1 pack of certo to 1 32 oz Gatorade, drunk in within 5mins, then drunk 2 more glasses of water! Pissed 4 times b4 test. The nurse stood at the door and watched me piss. Certo does work!! Dont let anyone tell u it dont!!

all that fluid you drank can be detected by the PH.
test strips are similar to the doc's office or clinic's multipanel chromography test kit. But machines at the hospitals are GSMS and can detect below 5ng/ml - the 5ng/ml is just a cut off for reliability.

because all bodies are different - I still suggest fake urine or urine from a clean person.

I cheated on all my drug tests over the past 20 years lol. Just study for the test lol

DN

all that fluid you drank can be detected by the PH.
test strips are similar to the doc's office or clinic's multipanel chromography test kit. But machines at the hospitals are GSMS and can detect below 5ng/ml - the 5ng/ml is just a cut off for reliability.

because all bodies are different - I still suggest fake urine or urine from a clean person.

I cheated on all my drug tests over the past 20 years lol. Just study for the test lol

DN

What is the best synthetic urine to use? I am being drug tested for a new job. It will be at a lab called Heath Research Systems. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom