How i passed my piss test in 12 days

smokeblower78

I am a female in her mid-20s, 120 pounds, and had been a habitual/daily cannabis smoker for 5 years. I have a moderately active lifestyle - at work I sit all day, but I usually go to an hour long hot yoga class 4-5 times a week. Though I smoked frequently, multiple times a day and usually high most of the day, I didn't smoke a huge volume of weed (About 1-2 grams/week). I usually took 2-3 hits each time I smoked, which was about 3-4 times a day of medical grade marijuana. Then at the end of December 2013 I had to detox for a job, so I quit for about a month (but this was pointless because I never actually got any job offers or had to drug test). Around January 20th, I began smoking again, multiple times per day. Then I began detoxing once again when I started filling out more job apps. I was told I would need to drug test for a job that I really wanted, and I had 72 hours/3 days to take the pee test. When I found this out, I had been clean for about 9 days. Overall, I only had 12 days of not smoking/being clean to pass the test. As soon as I found out, I started my detox regime.

Shopping list:
Cranberry Juice
Orange Juice
Yogi Tea - Detox
Gallon of Water
Cayenne Powder (Optional)
Lemons/Limes
Epsom Salt
Baking Soda
Niacin (I used Rite-Aid brand, don't get the slow-release kind)
B-Complex Vitamins
Multivitamin
32 oz. Gatorade
Certo

Day 1, Monday: Went to whole foods and bought Yogi detox tea, a gallon of water, cayenne powder, and a bunch of lemons and limes. I put an entire package of pre-squeezed lemon juice (about 5 oz. maybe) into the gallon of water and as much cayenne pepper as I could handle (based off of the Master Cleanse Detox, minus the sweetener). This tasted disgusting, but I'm guessing it helped get the job done. I fasted that entire day just drinking the water/cayenne/lemon mixture until I couldn't take it anymore at about 10 PM, when I had a couple of slices of bread. I couldn't finish the entire gallon of water because the taste was disgusting, but got through about 3/4 of it. Drinking that alone made me feel high. I also had 1 or 2 cups of Yogi Detox Tea that day. I took 2-3 niacin pills spaced out throughout the day.

Day 2, Tuesday: Went to Kroger and bought about 3 or 4 jugs of Kroger Brand/Simple Truth Cranberry Juice in the natural foods section. I love this brand because it is 100% cranberry juice and juice concentrate with NO added sugar. It tastes very potent as well. I drank about two 32 oz. bottles of this that day, and continued to drink as much water as I could, and the Yogi Detox Tea. I went to a Hot Vinyasa Yoga (100 degrees) class and was pouring sweat. I couldn't bear to fast another day, so I ate a calorie restricted diet with no refined carbs or any high GI foods. This included lots of fruits and veggies and hard boiled eggs, some granola, some nut/seed trail mix, etc. I took a 20-30 minute bath with water as hot as I could tolerate with epsom salts and baking soda before bed. I think it worked because I felt super weak/dizzy/light headed after the bath. I made sure to drink a lot of water afterwards. I took probably 2 niacin pills this day.

Day 3, Wednesday: Continued drinking as much cranberry juice and other fluids as I possibly could (it was giving me gastrointestinal issues at this point but I didn't care). I went to another hour long hot yoga class and sweat a ton and then took a Sunlighten Infrared Sauna session on the detox setting for about 40 minutes. I also continued my calorie restricted diet with lots of fruits/vegetables and plant-derived protein, and took a couple of niacin pills.

Day 4, Thursday, Day of the Drug Test: I didn't eat anything from the time I woke up til the time of the test (1 PM). As soon as I woke up I started drinking lots of water. Then I used the Certo method:

Materials:
1 pack of liquid Certo (found in the baking aisle at Kroger)
32 oz. grape Gatorade
B vitamin complex
Water/Juice

Around 10:30, about 2.5 hours before the test, I added a packet of Certo into the Gatorade and chugged it. It tasted find but I felt really really full afterwards since fruit pectin is a soluble fiber. I took two B-Complex vitamins (in retrospect I would've taken more than 2 + a multivitamin). I filled up a gallon jug with a mixture of cranberry juice, orange juice, and water. I couldn't finish the entire gallon before my test - I was only able to finish about half of it, or maybe even less. I peed about 4 times before the test but was sort of freaking out because my pee didn't turn yellow like it was supposed to with the B vitamins (Maybe I should've used vitamin B-12? Not sure). Around 12:00 I took 1 or 2 more B vitamins and a multivitamin in hopes that my pee would turn yellow for the test. Thankfully when I got to take the test my pee had turned slightly yellow. I collected my pee in the cup mid-stream.

And I passed!!! So I don't really know if I my body was actually completely detoxed, or if it was the Certo that let me pass the test, but all I knew was that I had to take every possible step I could to pass. I've heard two possible explanations for the Certo but I don't know if they're true. The first explanation is that since fruit pectin is a soluble fiber, it forms a gel in the gut and binds/adsorbs to nutrients including bile acids, minerals, and most importantly, THC-carrying lipids. Soluble fibers diminish lipid absorption and increase excretion of bile acids, as well as lower blood cholesterol. (<--Taken from my graduate-level Nutritional Biochem course) Then I suppose this somehow prevents the THC from entering the urine, and instead directs it to fecal matter. The second explanation I've heard is that all of the simple sugars in the Certo and Gatorade cause a huge spike blood glucose, causing a spike in insulin, promoting entry of glucose into cells and preventing the use/breakdown of (THC-containing) fat for energy, thereby temporarily preventing THC from entering the urine. I believe that the cranberry juice was an extremely important part of this detox process as well. Hope this is helpful to anyone needing to detox marijuana for a piss test! Let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck! :peace: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom