Can I use liquid nitrogen for fertilizer?

harpinherbs

I got myself some liquid nitrogen from a friend that farms for a living he gave me around 3 ml. Basically I have two questions. The first, can I use liquid nitrogen to fertilize one plant and I want to know if any has ever tried this before if so how much should I use? Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you know what the liquid nitrogen is made from? Slurry?

I can't imagine it to be a bad thing, if it's slurry it's just farm animal waste-muck, shit, straw/hay. I'd would dilute heavily at first- just to be safe.

Please post your experience it would be good to know. .

That's what i was thinking... unfortunately I don't know what it's made out of but I will be sure to find out. Thanks for the input :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

420-magazine-mobile1205374533.jpg

There's a link to the breakdown I'm going to do .3 mls in half a gallon to start and maybe progress to half a ml toward the middle of veg. Any thoughts?

As one who believes in organic growing, I don't think I'd use it on my plants. And that is what is used on the food we consume!..

But I would be really curious as to what will happen to your plant! .

Follow recommended nutrient feed schedule for veg.

Not sure it's. good one for flower stage.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the input I plan to only use it through veg and flush everything before I flower I'll keep y'all posted I'm still waiting on the lady to pop out the ground lol :)

Lost it yesterday I've got two more I started germination on today. I'm pretty sure the last seed was a "runt" for lack of a better term, and didnt stand that well of a chance anyway I'll update if anything awesome happens lol

I had a good start with my germination of 11 seeds; getting ready for the outdoor season! I hope your next two are promising .

I have a bucket of chicken shit that's been sitting outside for the past 6 months that I intend to use as veg fertiliser for this outdoor season.

Back
Top Bottom