Can I use RSO cannabis oil with blood thinners? Lenovox

I hope their oil will help my dad.! I pray everyday.! I also bought RSO from one guy on Craigslist I will send you his lab test report also. He seemed cool guy who knows what he does. I bought 10grams from him high THC oil. So for total I paid 2000$ 104grams of oil. 2 different ones from dispensary 94grams total and 10 grams from the guy.

Cajuncelt so you are telling me that the first oil so no good for my dad? I gave him today the THC/cbd oil the first one I posted 1/10th of a gram and he felt high. I mean it looks like it has thc

No, kidneys contain both CB1 & CB2 receptors. Kidney modulation is really helped by both CBD & THC, but THC is your cancer killer.
My opinion is stick w/ #1. But, 100mg is not enough.
Let's get some advice on how to correct the dosing so no euphoria.
If we can't come up with a solution, have him take 400mg of Citocoline 1 hour prior to taking the oil.

You are talking about the one that has 100mg thc and less then 1% cbd? Not the one that has 83mg thc and 40mg cbd?

Is the kidney cancer epidermoid carcinoma?
If so, I would really favor the 1st oil with the CBD in it. The THCa in it isn't a deal breaker.

1/10g is about 100mg. So, he took 100mg of oil & felt euphoria sounds like.

I'm getting a little sick my friend. Gonna go feel sorry for myself for awhile. I'll be back soon.
I'm fighting Stage IV colon cancer. Not much fun.

Yes this is for kidney cancer. I asked the guy and he said it is the rso to cure cancer.
Bto production batch:bto090614
Production batch: rso100714
License number: 404r-00016
Opc:403r-00107

You have to get the dosing method down correctly. The amount he took was too much at one time. It should be broken down into smaller doses, applied correctly. Best when starting off is to start with too small dots (a 1/4 grain of rice, wait 15 minutes and take a half grain of rice. Did your Dad just start dosing with no instructions? It is my belief that ingesting the oil is non productive period. So taking something that relieves the euphoria is still counter productive because it is still digesting (my opinion). The way the oil heals fastest is to absorb as much through the gums as possible. Do you have a dosing regimen? Rushing into things is very counter productive. A strict regimen needs to be in place or what happens is you end up wasting oil and can be counter productive in healing cancer and can make it worse. My opinion.

Thank you,
Motoco

Hi ok so today is the 3rd day of taking the cannabis oil. First I gave my dad 1/10 twice a day and at the first time he was sleepy and had euforia, the next day I gave him the same amount of oil and he didn't feel anything so I increased to 2/10 but still didn't feel anything maybe a little sleepy. So today the 3rd day I gave him 3/10 and was sleepy and had a little euforia. So I'm at .3 gram right now.

Kondi, I'm here in Colorado until next Tues. I'm at the Crowne Plaza downtown. I'm heading over to Caregivers FL in about 20 mins.

IMG_20150416_110534886.jpg
IMG_20150416_102437461.jpg

Uh, who did the snow dance? It's COLD here.

What? Snow? It's impossible.. When I was in Denver last weekend, it was 70 outside. Could you ask them how they make their oil? And why thca cbda and all this is their oil. I want to be sure I'm giving the right thing for my father.

Hi ok so today is the 3rd day of taking the cannabis oil. First I gave my dad 1/10 twice a day and at the first time he was sleepy and had euforia, the next day I gave him the same amount of oil and he didn't feel anything so I increased to 2/10 but still didn't feel anything maybe a little sleepy. So today the 3rd day I gave him 3/10 and was sleepy and had a little euforia. So I'm at .3 gram right now.

Kondi, are you using the dosing instructions from the dispensary? Did you read the dosing tutorial here Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Dosing correctly doesn't mean when there is no euphoria you start ramping up the amount. You start off learning how to apply the oil correctly. You stay on that regimen for a 3-4 days to insure he is doing it correctly, then you start ramping up. A safe way to ramp up is do two small dots (1/4) grain of rice five times a day (every two hours). Once that is done correctly you do the same routine but add a 1/2 grain of rice 15 minutes after tacking the two small dots. Then 5 days later and everything is taken correctly he can do the same procedure with the two small dots and after 15 minutes tack a full grain of rice every two hours five times a day. This is my opinion. I'm confused if your doing 3 tenths of a gram at one time, 3 times? I think I will kindly bow out here as I feel different dosing regimens are coming into play.
It can really add to the confusion and in my experience it can be very counterproductive to healing cancer. I've seen it happen too many times. People try one method, then try another and so on, then go back on the net get some more info and try another route. In the end it seems nothing works. What ever route you decide best of luck to you and your Father and hopefully your oil works out. They did say they use whole plant in making their oil. In my opinion just adds to the volume with less potency. Not much choice it appears.
Best
Motoco

Kondi, I'm here in Colorado until next Tues. I'm at the Crowne Plaza downtown. I'm heading over to Caregivers FL in about 20 mins.

IMG_20150416_110534886.jpg
IMG_20150416_102437461.jpg

Uh, who did the snow dance? It's COLD here.

You made it! Sweet! Try to have a good time cajun :)

Went to Caregivers for Life. Talked to them about your oil. Their explanation for the THCa was that they are trying to shoot for a whole plant extract for healing & they don't fully decarb the medicinal oils to retain the most terpenes & cannabinoids as possible while still kicking out high THC %'s.
My opinion is that you got some pretty good stuff.
I actually walked away w/ 2g of their Platinum GSC wax! Lol.
They're good ppl.

Cajuncelt thank you so much for the info. You made my day! I was worried that the oil I bought wasn't good enough to cure cancer.
So do you think I should take the one with cbd and thc. or the one with high 100mg thc and less then 1% cbd? you got my email I also sent you the lab test from the guy I bought his oil private. it looks like it has 66.71% thc, 0 thca, cbd .26%, cbda 0, cbn .86%.

Cajuncelt thank you so much for the info. You made my day! I was worried that the oil I bought wasn't good enough to cure cancer.
So do you think I should take the one with cbd and thc. or the one with high 100mg thc and less then 1% cbd? you got my email I also sent you the lab test from the guy I bought his oil private. it looks like it has 66.71% thc, 0 thca, cbd .26%, cbda 0, cbn .86%.

My choice would be the THC & CBD oil.
The high THC oil is good for me (colon cancer), but the kidneys have lots of CB2 receptors as well. That's another part the CBD will come in.

Hi Kondi,

The answer is 'yes'. You can take the concentrated oil with blood thinners. Also if you haven't done so you should look at this thread on how to use the oil properly as it is very important to take it correctly with no euphoria especially in your Dad's weakened state. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

A precarious situation with the clotting and your correct, more so than the cancer right now. I would wait a week more and make sure the clots have dissipated. In the meantime I would read the 'dosing' thread for proper application. Your oils should be a blend of high THC and high CBD (2 ounce of high THC to 1 ounce of CBD). THC is the cancer killing agent and the CBD is for pain and inflammation. If possible I would recommend getting the flowers and producing your own oil for quality control. Also as close to pure Indica for sleep and to increase appetite. If you take this time and use it wisely while your Dads blood is thinning you can have everything ready to go when starting on the oil. It might seem a hassle but it is not that hard to do. 2 weeks max if you get everything you need. Start off correctly and it will pay huge dividends in the end for a proper heal process. Biggest mistake is rushing in, getting the wrong oils, not learning how to use it correctly and things go south quickly. Any other questions please ask. Here is the Oil tutorial also, again, much easier than it appears. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
Best,
Motoco

Hi Motoco.

I do have the same proplem with my dad, he is also taking blood thinner. He had a stroke 10 days ago, and cannabis oil is also known for it's healing capabilities when is comes to heat trauma. Can I ask you where u have the information from? -That it is safe to take RSO-oil while also taking blood thinners? I'm just trying to careful.

Thank you!

Hi my dad was diagnosed with kidney cancer, which it spread to bone on his leg. He broke the leg and has been fixed with metal rod but he got blood clots so doctor prescribed hi
Lenovox blood thinner. The cancer also spread to lung and ribs but tumors aren't so big. My question is can I use RSO oil with blood thinners? My dad doesn't want to do chemo so we want alternative treatment. He had surgery on his leg 12 days ago but his both legs got swollen because of the blood clots. Thank God he still have Icv so It blocked the clots flow through to lungs. He needs to take blood thinner cause he has trouble walking and has pain in legs, stomach, and viomite, and can't eat. I need help please
I have been experimenting using RSO since 2018 after stopping meds like Humira, Methotrexate and most of the time Remicade for RA. I started using RSO and was much better after about six months. Now after having Covid and a revision back surgury which I was in Fentanyl and Percocet In 2018 I started using RSO and weaned myself off all opioids and then off the meds for RA. I even was able to get off my blood blood pressure meds and directics. Then in Feb 2020 I was sick for 8 weeks( Covid possible) could not breath dry cough not pneumonia or flu. I stopped my oil dome to take meds. I was all out of sorts and had another low bsck surgery and things was worse. I found out I have Lupus and Sjogrens. I increased my dosage and added some extra CBG/ CBN/CBC(pill form) and have ben doing better with lots of directics and the oil I’m doing better. I have constrictive pericarditis with myocardiist/ with autoimunne damage. Just increased my doses I few weeks ago doing better. I figuring things out mornings are tough, THC wakes me up and gets me moving. I’m exoermitting with RSO for this right now. Yes I bruise easy and bleed alot and was treated as I was on blood thinners for my back surgery. But that’s another crazy story. I have a few using and exoermiting!

Hi Kondi,

The answer is 'yes'. You can take the concentrated oil with blood thinners. Also if you haven't done so you should look at this thread on how to use the oil properly as it is very important to take it correctly with no euphoria especially in your Dad's weakened state. Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

A precarious situation with the clotting and your correct, more so than the cancer right now. I would wait a week more and make sure the clots have dissipated. In the meantime I would read the 'dosing' thread for proper application. Your oils should be a blend of high THC and high CBD (2 ounce of high THC to 1 ounce of CBD). THC is the cancer killing agent and the CBD is for pain and inflammation. If possible I would recommend getting the flowers and producing your own oil for quality control. Also as close to pure Indica for sleep and to increase appetite. If you take this time and use it wisely while your Dads blood is thinning you can have everything ready to go when starting on the oil. It might seem a hassle but it is not that hard to do. 2 weeks max if you get everything you need. Start off correctly and it will pay huge dividends in the end for a proper heal process. Biggest mistake is rushing in, getting the wrong oils, not learning how to use it correctly and things go south quickly. Any other questions please ask. Here is the Oil tutorial also, again, much easier than it appears. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil
Motoco
Hi

You say wait a week or so to make sure the blood clots have dissipated? Do you mean that the oil should not be taken when their is a blood clot?

Back
Top Bottom