Can io take tops off and keep growing?

yellowmellow

Odd question,

my tops are ready but as i only had a 400w HPS the bottoms have not matured and are pretty crap costing me ozssssss!

Could i chop the tops off and hope the bottoms will still grow or would it kill the plant off?

Ps i have just changed to a 600w

cheers in advance

He just wants to know if he can take the matured tops and let the bottoms keep growing until they have matured a bit more.... I have heard of people doing this, but I have never done it. People reveg all the time and I think it might be the same principal..Hell, give it a try, if they don't grow you have lost nothing and if they do then you have gained something...:peace:

Good stuff will give it a try. another quick question:
I have been growing 1 whiteberry with a group of early skunk.. dont ask why!
the whiteberry -instead of having a massive bud on the main cola is very leafy... is this a result of the light being to far away??? there is almost a foot difference in height so the light which was a 400w hps was a long way away.

I really want the whiteberry to be best as it is the best!!!!!!!!

cheers guys you are very helpful!!!!!!!

G

McBudz
Grow Support

McBudz will become famous soon enoughMcBudz will become famous soon enough

Re: Can io take tops off and keep growing?
Well bud, What do you mean by ready?

You can top the plant several times to increase bushiness and number of main colas.

In response to this:

The plants have about a week left until fully mature... buds on top cola looking very ripe but the lower is no where near.

McBudz
Grow Support

McBudz will become famous soon enoughMcBudz will become famous soon enough

Re: Can io take tops off and keep growing?
Well bud, What do you mean by ready?

You can top the plant several times to increase bushiness and number of main colas.

In response to this:

The plants have about a week left until fully mature... buds on top cola looking very ripe but the lower is no where near.

yeah I got it afterwards. I was thinking VEG when you were talking tops so wasn't sure what you meant by ready. You're go to go with the advice above.

Back
Top Bottom