Can males be stressed to become females?

Hi Doopie,

I have to confess I've wondered this as well. There is a member that posted a similar situation where she (I think) thought she had identified male parts on a plant and moved the plant outside to separate it from the rest of her grow. A couple days later she sees pistils at the top of the plant previously identified as male. May have been a case of mistaken identity but here is the thread if you'd like to check it out.

Reverse Hermie - Unidentifiable pre flowers? Opinion

Now THERE'S an idea :dreamy:

Yea I think so too :D

Hi Doopie,

I have to confess I've wondered this as well. There is a member that posted a similar situation where she (I think) thought she had identified male parts on a plant and moved the plant outside to separate it from the rest of her grow. A couple days later she sees pistils at the top of the plant previously identified as male. May have been a case of mistaken identity but here is the thread if you'd like to check it out.

Reverse Hermie - Unidentifiable pre flowers? Opinion

Thanks for sharing. Yea it could just be a case of misidentification or an early hermie...

hey guys! I replied in that post about reverse hermies, apparently when you find em they are valuable in a sense of being highly resinous, but also there are asexual plants. hope I can help

Back
Top Bottom