Can Someone help me ASAP

boss14

Im new to the growing game and my friend just gave me an outdoor plant hes been growing for about 2months its about 3 to 4 ft tall i jus need tips on how to maintain it.its has a couple yellow and brown spots what do i do to fix it?? And what are some tips to make my plant come out dankk!!? Can someone please help! Lol also how long should i keep it in the sun? Idk this grow game yet so i need help asap before i end doin something stupid nd kill the plant

Hello and :welcome:to 420Mag stay cool my friend there are many qualified growers online here at 420Mag who can assist you to put some dank in your tank. My thoughts are to water 1-2 x week and use the directions on the nutrients my friend Weed420 recommended and let Mother Nature and the sun do there job all will be fine. Keep us posted.

Hello and :welcome:to 420Mag stay cool my friend there are many qualified growers online here at 420Mag who can assist you to put some dank in your tank. My thoughts are to water 1-2 x week and use the directions on the nutrients my friend Weed420 recommended and let Mother Nature and the sun do there job all will be fine. Keep us posted.

i watered it today nd i dnt think ive shldve.the leaves startd to turn a lil yellow what should i do?

Dankness is in the genetics of the plant. You can bring out the full potential by having the healthiest plant possible, but there's not really a way to take some bunk and turn it into dank.

As for the yellowing, it could need fertilizer. I suggest you talk to your friend and find out the feeding schedule. Hopefully he knows about this plant. And if it was you who started the plant and you're worried about security, better get a grow book.

Are the leaves yellowing from the top or the bottom of the plant?

Dankness is in the genetics of the plant. You can bring out the full potential by having the healthiest plant possible, but there's not really a way to take some bunk and turn it into dank.

As for the yellowing, it could need fertilizer. I suggest you talk to your friend and find out the feeding schedule. Hopefully he knows about this plant. And if it was you who started the plant and you're worried about security, better get a grow book.

Are the leaves yellowing from the top or the bottom of the plant?

my friend got it off his step dad so he doesnt even knw the feed sched. but i jus checkd my baby today nd some of the leaves are turning yellow at the tip if them nd the leaves are drooping down...

Back
Top Bottom