Can you make a gravity bong using tin foil for the bowl?

Juggla757

I don't have any hatchet or whatever piece it is needed to make the bowl for a gravity bong so I was wondering can you make a gravity bong from just a liter or 2 liter bottle and some aluminum foil? and how?

yes you can use tin foil.. might wanna double fold it 2 be sure you arnt smoking plastic

Gravity bong.. get 2 liter cut bottom get a bucket fill it so the stem or little more of the pop bottle is out of the water get tinfoil make bowl poke holes put on light that shiz and pull up as you light it go slow if u got dank chron but dont smoke plastic..

okay thanks another question, I think ill just pull the money and buy on of those pieces but I have no idea what to buy all I know is that it comes from a hardware store. What kind of piece do I need and what size is good?

The peice for the bowl/stem? You just need a slider, you can use one from a bong if you want. Then put a hole in the two leiter's cap large enough to put the slider through and seal it up with some gum. No need for hardware stores.

you can me one with a bread bag a two liter bottle and a socket...............or you can use a bucket with water in it instead of the bread bag

Mr. Bubbles said:
yeah- Don't use foil for anything marijuana-related unless you bag your cannabis in tinfoil.:hmmmm:

Foil is bad for your throat and lungs. I don't just mean bad. I mean bad

I need to piont out the fact that tin foil or can's hasn't been made in the USA since the early 1940's
However we do have aluminum foil and cans ,yes it's not exactly the best thing to smoke from.

I'm not sure about the effects of using tin to smoke from, but I'll bet there not any better.

SkinnyChef said:
I need to piont out the fact that tin foil or can's hasn't been made in the USA since the early 1940's
However we do have aluminum foil and cans ,yes it's not exactly the best thing to smoke from.

I'm not sure about the effects of using tin to smoke from, but I'll bet there not any better.

Your right, we don't use tin. . . I was referin to aluminum. . .
From Wikipedia:

Aluminium is a neurotoxin that alters the function of the blood-brain barrier.[11] It is one of the few abundant elements that appears to have no beneficial function to living cells. A small percent of people are allergic to it – they experience contact dermatitis from any form of it: an itchy rash from using styptic or antiperspirant products, digestive disorders and inability to absorb nutrients from eating food cooked in aluminium pans, and vomiting and other symptoms of poisoning from ingesting such products as Rolaids, Amphojel, and Maalox (antacids). In other people, aluminium is not considered as toxic as heavy metals, but there is evidence of some toxicity if it is consumed in excessive amounts. The use of aluminium cookware, popular because of its corrosion resistance and good heat conduction, has not been shown to lead to aluminium toxicity in general. Excessive consumption of antacids containing aluminium compounds and excessive use of aluminium-containing antiperspirants are more likely causes of toxicity. In research published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology, Dr. Philippa D. Darby of the University of Reading has shown that aluminium salts increase estrogen-related gene expression in human breast cancer cells grown in the laboratory. These salts' estrogen-like effects have lead to their classification as a metalloestrogen.

It has been suggested that aluminium is a cause of Alzheimer's disease, as some brain plaques have been found to contain the metal. Research in this area has been inconclusive; aluminium accumulation may be a consequence of the Alzheimer's damage, not the cause. In any event, if there is any toxicity of aluminium it must be via a very specific mechanism, since total human exposure to the element in the form of naturally occurring clay in soil and dust is enormously large over a lifetime.[12],[13]

:allgood: :peace: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom