Tin foil?

JamesF

can i wrap my budd in tin foil to keep the smell to a minimum?its hard putting a quarter O into perscription medicine jars, so would keeping it in tin foil, and then putting that into a bag keep the smell down?

and also my bud is hard to break off from the stem. its super sticky, any ideas?i didnt know packing a bowl could be so annoying sometimes.

Cannabis said:
There is no way to get rid of the smell if there was we would never get cought by those damn dogs just double plastic bag it i guess
but there is a way to get rid of most of the smell to make it hard for people like our parents to smell

To answer your question about tin foil, no, that will not keep the smell down, and it isnt a very efficient way of handling your buds, just put the buds in plastic sandwich baggies, or a glass jar, that would be better.

Foil is only any good for a quick container for your bud to transport home, but as for storing it,DON'T, only use a preservative jar or a hard plastic tubaware tub, as plastic bags and foil makes the THC stick to the container and not on the bud, unless you want to smoke the bag it was contained in....

taff2493 said:
Foil is only any good for a quick container for your bud to transport home, but as for storing it,DON'T, only use a preservative jar or a hard plastic tubaware tub, as plastic bags and foil makes the THC stick to the container and not on the bud, unless you want to smoke the bag it was contained in....
quoted for truth

i keep my weed in an unused bottle that u get w/ home drug tests. It has a sticker on it and says THC. if youve ever seen those bottles theyre air tight.

Back
Top Bottom