Liter bottle &/or tin foil

A

Ability

'lo all, new to this particular forum. Instead of boring you with a long introduction, I'll get to the point.

I'm a new smoker, with limited-to-no experience. Lately I've been buying J's off a friend for 5 bucks a pop. Which is good in a pinch, but I want to start saving money by buying the weed itself, not pre-rolled and not having to worry about lacing.

My point; I want to learn methods of smoking it with household items. I have seen the soda can method, and this is where my first question comes in. Can I use the same method used in soda cans with 2 liter soda bottles? Based on how simple the can method works, I didn't see why doing the exact same thing to a liter bottle wouldn't work. But I didn't want to waste my weed on a bad experiment, so I figured I'd clear it with you guys first. :icon_cool

Second question; how do you make a one-time use bong out of tin foil? Any tips/hints/tut's are more than welcome.

Now remember, I'm about as new to smoking as one can get, so don't throw any fancy lingo at me that will go right over my head. :hmmmm: Pretend you're speaking to a martian. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sure you can use a 2 liter, you could even use a 20 oz.

Tin Foil is bad for your health, you really want to try and stay away from it, but if you have to just take the tinfoil and place it firmly on the mouthpiece (opening) of the bottle, (I assume you know how to do this), make sure its wrapped tight around it. Then take a needle/tack anything sharp and small and poke tiny holes throught the tinfoil not to many but make sure there is enough to get a hit, then just burn a straw sized hole through the side of the bottle and stick a straw in there.......this is a very crude decive but it works.

Now if you want to make a just tinfoil bowl well what I used to do was take the tinfoil and wrap 3/4 of it around a pen, with the remaining un-wrapped piece you then use your thumb to kind of shape a bowl, and you can either cut a new piece for the screen or just pinch the bowl a little bit to hold the bud in there.

Im really baked right now so if this doesn't make sense i'll get back to you when im not.

want to stretch your weed, build a gravity bong with simple hosehold materiels

-2-liter bottle
-pitcher that will hold the 2 liter
-top of a socket wrench (like the detachable part that hold the nut itself, they come in sizes like 1/8 inch and such, choose a bigger sized one but still smaller then the top of the soda bottle)
-lighter
-screen or aluminum foil (you can find screens on the bottom of your sink spicket)

take a 2-liter bottle and cut the very bottom off (so that its just the tube part with the top) cut a hole in the top of the bottle and stick the socket wrench top in, put the screen (or aluminum foil) in the top

to smoke put the weed in the socket wrench top, fill the pitcher with water less then the bottle rises, put the cut 2 liter in the bottle and let it sink down, screw the top on

now light the weed while pulling up the bottle and the chamber will fill with smoke, to ingest screw off the top and let the bottle fall in the water and inhale,

pics will come later....

ur best advice would be save a lil money and go to a local headshop and purchase a glass bowl.. nothing can go wrong there..

tinfoil is bad for ur health. asap.

Yokogake said:
want to stretch your weed, build a gravity bong with simple hosehold materiels

-2-liter bottle
-pitcher that will hold the 2 liter
-top of a socket wrench (like the detachable part that hold the nut itself, they come in sizes like 1/8 inch and such, choose a bigger sized one but still smaller then the top of the soda bottle)
-lighter
-screen or aluminum foil (you can find screens on the bottom of your sink spicket)

take a 2-liter bottle and cut the very bottom off (so that its just the tube part with the top) cut a hole in the top of the bottle and stick the socket wrench top in, put the screen (or aluminum foil) in the top

to smoke put the weed in the socket wrench top, fill the pitcher with water less then the bottle rises, put the cut 2 liter in the bottle and let it sink down, screw the top on

now light the weed while pulling up the bottle and the chamber will fill with smoke, to ingest screw off the top and let the bottle fall in the water and inhale,

pics will come later....

I like this idea, but I'm a little confused on what purpose the pitcher is going to serve. I'll refrain from asking a bunch of questions untill you post those pics you promised, which will more than likely answer my questions anyway.

Thanks mates for helping out so far, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom