Can you over nute your plants using a aerated drip system?

fireboytommy7

I was wondering if you could over nute easily with drip system. I have two airstones running constantly in the tank and some 1/4" tubing connected to a water pump feeding my plants once every 2 hours for 10 min.

J61.jpg

my plants over nuted or deficiency? top is flourishing no problems. pH at 5.4.

im feeding them 2.5 ml/gl of 1:1 mix of GH FN Grow and Bloom. I also have 5 ml/gl of cannazym and 1/2 capful of liquid seaweed (1 capful is recommended). pH is good, i have a digital checker to the nearest .01. Temps are maintained about 78 and light is 400W MH about 1' 4" off or so.

day14up.jpg

"over nute" would be caused by the strenght of your nute system not the amounts you run through it. i am not familiar with the nutes you are using, but to really understand what you are doing you should use a tds pen, or ec meter to measure the strenght of the solution. i try to make sure i keep the nutes between 1000 and 1500 parts per million varying through the life cycle.

one thing i would caution you on is the frequency that you are watering. my experience is with cocoa and i only run the drippers once a day during veg, and twice daily when in flower. i found that the plants like dry feet, and do much better if i am not over feeding.

my 2 cents - bog

Back
Top Bottom