Cannabis and the chakra system

From what I’ve read, when it comes to sound, if you don’t intentionally expose yourself to new forms consistently you essentially get frozen in time and literally only enjoy the sounds from said impressionable age. Our brains are absurd and do some incredibly interesting things to “protect” our psyche

This is correct and very common for most people. There is a limited amount of music that will sound good to them for a lifetime.

My love for sound continued to evolve and hasn't stopped. I still buy music in 2023 from artists that are relatively unheard of. It seems like almost no one buys music anymore. It's all Spotify.

98% of the music I currently listen to contains no singing. This is because catchy lyrics get stuck in my head and it drives me bonkers. If I end up in Hell, 80s MTV pop music will be playing there.

Sounds like a fun game.what weird music would you have playing in ur elevator to hell?
Id have jerry garcia constantly missing a mixolydian note, gahhhh!. I swear i love their music but flubbing a note is bad juju...doing it on a mixolydian scale?..fkn crime

Back
Top Bottom