Cannabis clubs in SAn Diego...

shit, i need to talk to my govenor lol michigan needs to get this shit, even though recently ann arbor (where i live in school year) passed proposal C (for cannibus) and i can get a note from my doc. and can carry it on me legaly

i know several friends who are in cannabis clubs. apparently they just got passed for colorado too and in about two years they're going to start coming up in colorado. one friend has "chronic back pain" and he gets the sickest pot ever. go for it, it seems worth it

i bet if they made one in my town someone would rob it. not to say any names or anything.....*cough* me *cough*

Dont think it hasnt been tried... there are about 10-20 "bouncers" at most clubs. Most of whom are VERY large black men... so I'm sure it wouldn't be in anyone's best interest to try to "rob" them. But hey... goodluck if thats your thing Smoke It

INdeed. THe club I go to always has a few body guards present that you can see (and I have no doubt they are armed), besides the security doors they have in plaec to begin with. WHo knbows how many more armed people are in the back? Also, the placeI go to is on friendly terms with the cops. THey run a legit business, and the cops make sure illigitimate people stay away. Unmarked police cars round the block every 15 minutes ;-)
-PM

Back
Top Bottom