san diego caregivers

stonedpony32

whats up?
ive had my medical reccomendation for a few months now. im looking for some caregivers or dispensaries in or close to san diego. i was going to safe access and walked up one day and it was being raided it was fucking horrible. :yummy::rollit:

so if anyone can help me out im tired of having to buy a minimum off 100$ for a delivery and have to wait on them all day. :yummy::rollit:

any caregivers/ clubs/ dispensaries in or near san diego?

the only co-ops operating in san diego are on the down low and will not advertise here or they could get raided... san diego shut down all co-ops... you will have to source your meds from oc or la meanwhile... do a search here for san diego medical marijuana and you will find hundreds of articles on the subject...

yea im very familiar with that area my grandparents live near there. i live in north county by encinitas. how is it? and i would love to get the address or phone number......

thanks

as for crown valley parkway get off the 5 head west turn north at the first street after the car wash (if coming from sd you turn right after the car wash). you will see a bunch of office buildings its in the brown 2 story building on the right, before the turn around on the 2nd floor; its called the church of compassionate care i dont have a phone number you kind of have to wonder around till you find it. dont want to give anymore info just bring your rec and id. and dress in somewhat nice clothes no flip flops they look down on that. if your going to go to this one respect their rules because they have great weed, last time i was there they had a cannabis cup winner from last year. very potent; but their rules help them keep order and keep the fuzz away.

as for crown valley parkway get off the 5 head west turn north at the first street after the car wash (if coming from sd you turn right after the car wash). you will see a bunch of office buildings its in the brown 2 story building on the right, before the turn around on the 2nd floor; its called the church of compassionate care i dont have a phone number you kind of have to wonder around till you find it. dont want to give anymore info just bring your rec and id. and dress in somewhat nice clothes no flip flops they look down on that. if your going to go to this one respect their rules because they have great weed, last time i was there they had a cannabis cup winner from last year. very potent; but their rules help them keep order and keep the fuzz away.

this place had an attempted robbery and 5 guys went to jail and they shut down from what i heard. there are three on that street. there is a list of co-ops in this same forum.

i take the 805 to school, what exit do you get off on?
you can keep pming me i just cant respond back but i will answer you on this thread but wont put any info that could b sketch

Back
Top Bottom