Cannabis oil heals COPD

Okay krush...first of all you misspelled azackly. It's uhzackly. (I can't stand it when people can't spell!)

Next, is there a 'good' kind of high or is it all the same. I accidently overdosed the other night and boy was I sorry. It was the Cannabis Oil I was ingesting via a swallowed capsule. But even vaping a couple-a hits the dizziness makes me sort of nauseas and that's a sensation I just can't abide. Are there strains that are better than others that make you feel not quite so awful? :)

what is the minimum amount of cannabis you need to make a batch of rick simpson oil to treat my copd my lungs are fuctioning at 40% also is there anyone on here who wants to adopt me i am a 50 year old on a very low incom and i live in the uk

First of all I wasn't fired I was forced to resign my position...second of all you know nothing about my finances nor should you as I don't ask about yours.Here are the facts have been using oil for over 2 years almost 3..no longer take any pharma..lost 50+ pounds..symptom free for 2 years. So what does my bank account or where I work have to do with cannabis oil healing COPD? Also I run a group on Facebook with over 3k members healing themselves the same way!

So Jeff...and krush...what strains for vaping do you think are good for COPD? I would really like to know what strains have worked for you guys....Indica? Sativa? Hybrid? And the names of particular strains?

Excellent thread and I need to get into more oil consumption for my COPD which is not too bad yet but I've had some serious complications.

In March 2013 I was talking to dear old ma on the phone on a Sunday evening when I got a sudden sharp pain in my back on the right side just below the shoulder blade. I kinda gasped and mom asked what was up. I told her I figured maybe I pulled a muscle wrestling water jugs down to the grow room earlier so no big deal. As we talked the pain started moving around from back to front and became increasingly painful. She said to get off the phone and call 911 so I hung up and went looking for the wife. By then I was doubled up in agony and having trouble breathing so we hopped in the pickup and the wife drove me to the local hospital 20 miles away after calling and finding out an ambulance couldn't get to us for at least an hour. Rural life eh. :)

After spending a night in the trauma ward hooked up to heart monitors and fed oxygen they shipped me up to a real hospital an hour away in an ambulance. Talk about a bumpy ride. Do they not put shocks in those things? lol

They stuck me in the CT scan and found my right lung had completely collapsed. The doc pulled me out and had me put back on the gurney the EMT guys brought me in on. A nurse brought in a table with tools and the doc installed a Heimlick valve with a thin tube in my upper chest. Right away my breathing went back to normal and a subsequent scan showed my lung back to almost fully inflated. They shipped me back to the first hospital for a couple days then the tube was removed and I went home. A couple days later while brushing my teeth before bed the right side of my face went all numb and off we went to the hospital again. I took a 500mg aspirin by biting down on it and tucking it under my tongue. By the time we got to the hospital my speach was normal again and the numbness was gone. We drove up to the big hospital and another scan showed I had had a 5th TIA or mini-stroke. I had never noticed any of the others and they may have been caused by the various head injuries I have suffered in the past. Still having brain fog from that.

About a year ago the lung let go again but the treatment was a lot worse. The original doctor at the rural hospital carved me open and spent an hour trying to install a chest tube just below and in front of my armpit. He had a hell of a time getting it in and it was excruciating to say the least. No anesthesia other than the local to freeze the skin where he made the first cut. Then using a small rib spreader to to make enough room to insert a 3/8" chest tube more suited to draining fluids than the air that was in there. He didn't have a Heimlick valve setup with it's spaghetti thin tube and claims he felt I was in dire need of treatment before my other lung collapsed. I call bullshit and am still debating about suing. Imagine having a big knife jammed between your ribs and repeatedly twisted every minute or so for almost an hour. The rib spreader tool kept slipping as he pried the ribs apart and I yelled the hospital down every time it happened. The damned tube fell out the next day but by then the lung had re-inflated so they just sewed me up and sent me home. A simple needle aspiration would have let the air out and allowed me to be shipped up to the real hospital for proper treatment. All we have here for doctors are South African quacks and until this I trusted that doctor as he has been here for almost 20 years. I still see him tho and he doesn't give me any grief about refilling my demerol prescription for my severe arthritis. In all his years he had only once before had to install a chest tube and that was in SA for a stabbing victim and the hole was pre-made.

What happened with my lung is called a spontaneous pneumothorax. When you have mild COPD the upper air sacs can form a bubble and burst. Normally nothing much happens but in my case it caused a fissure through to the back of my lung and let air in between the lung and the sac it sits in.

Didn't mean to ramble on so long. I also use pot for chronic depression, arthritis and occasional insomnia that got a lot better after my little stroke.

:peace:

Hi guys new to this site.

im looking for advice my grandmother has copd its pritty bad and is in hospital at the minute.

i would like her to try cannabis oil but i do not have a clue where to start.

could anyone help me with what kind of oil to get ? how to administer it ? and what dose and how often.

also does anyone know how long it takes to start seeing and improvement..

im really really worried and any helf would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance Jamie

I've been using the "Phoenix Tears" for about 5 months and can't tell any difference in my COPD so I'm about ready to give it up. It's too expensive and there are currently NO studies to show it helps with COPD. Sorry, I sure wish I could give you some encouragement, but I don't think anyone is working on Pot and respiratory problems at all. There's nothing on the Net to speak of and what's there isn't very helpful.

I don't wish to sound like a nit-picking as**ole here, but PigPharma has NO DESIRE to develop true cures - there sole interest is creating poisons that hold out nothing but fear and a fake "cure", so please lose the concept that PigPharma cares - their construct is a total lie. You cannot name one(1) single pharmaceutical product that has ever "cured" anything.

Curing is for meat & fish, like Prosciutto or smoked salmon; curing is for wood, so quality furniture can be made. Curing is like tanning - for leather. Curing is what is needed for good tasting cannabis. ALSO permit me to state that Medical Cannabis cures nothing - it simply boosts & resets your immune system so that your metabolism can HEAL itself! Chiropractors do not cure; naturopaths & homeopaths do not cure; they help one's body, through natural methods, restore BALANCE to a compromised immune system - allopathic medicine is for psychopathic Capitalists. Don't count on psychopaths to help very much!

@krush2, it is truly sad to hear such narrow-minded comments on a site truly dedicated to inspiring the exact opposite in our society. You should think before you act, and more importantly do some research before you think. I am an allopathic-trained physician specializing in pain medicine, and I will give you one example to prove, not only that you are incorrect this one time, but hopefully to discredit your name and prevent future 420ers from believing the lies that you undoubtedly have been spreading since you came on this site.

There is a terrible disease called hepatitis C, you may have heard of it. It is a virus contracted via blood-born contaminants (blood transfusions, needles, childbirth, intercourse, etc). In 2015, the FDA approved a combination antiviral drug called sofosbuvir-velpatasvir. It has a 99% cure rate. It actively disables and eradicates the virus. It does NOT just allow the body to heal itself. Hepatitis C has effectively been CURED by a drug produced by BigPharma. There are many other examples, and I would be happy to share them with you, but for now it should suffice to say that only one example is needed to prove that you couldn't be more wrong. Furthermore, A "psychopath" is one that does terrible things to other people without remorse and for their own advancement. I have have met many doctors in my life and I assure you that the incidence of psychopathology among them is no greater than that of the general public. I personally take offense to your statements and hope that others do not listen to your sad, pathetic and unfounded comments. You need to seek guidance...that or pick up a book and maybe some actual factual knowledge can replace the fecal material that currently resides between your ears. If those words were too big for you to understand, that was me calling you a s***head. Good day. :thumb:

I got my medical MJ card last August (2015) and used the Phoenix Tears (high dose) Cannabis Oil via oral capsules for my COPD until about 4 weeks ago. It actually made my chest tighter, hence making me use more Albuterol during the day, so I stopped it. I felt better after stopping. But really, I volunteered myself as a guinea pig because there is no research so far that shows that cannabis helps COPD (or any other breathing issue). By the time this kind of research is legalized and done, it'll be too late for me I'm sure. But I'm still hoping....

But I will say...one hit of a vaped concentrate does help my breathing, much in the same way that Albuterol does. So far, I've found this to be true no matter which strain I use. And...one puff is enough, and lets me breath easier for a couple of hours, then I just take another hit. Taking just one hit prevents me from getting actually 'stoned', and the small buzz I do get is so small it's okay with me. I haven't tried the drops 'under the tongue' of cannabis yet but may try that at some point...but think it may just have the same effect as using the Cannabis Oil.

Just FYI, for my lung's sake, I use convection vaping, not combustion, so that I get a smooth instead of harsh vape. I would never recommend that folks with COPD actually 'smoke' cannabis as that may worsen their condition. But so far, I've felt no ill-effects from vaping the tiny amount I vape each day.

Right now, because of the lack of research in this area (COPD), I feel sort of like the last guy killed in a war, just plain unlucky. But I have high hopes for those that come after me with the same breathing problems.

Read about Rick Simpson, he only uses a strong indica strain . i hope that this helps. He is the man that brought this out of the dark. RSO is named for him. Good luck ! Please post your results good or bad !

Already read about Rick Simpson. It doesn't help. Tried the Oil in hi doses for many months and my breathing got worse. There won't be any studies done on COPD and MJ for years. And the studies themselves take years. My bad luck.

Where did it come from ? You can not buy real RSO oil. You must make it or have a friend that makes it . Rick has never sold it or a licence to make it . I would recommend that you get a pound of real good indica buds and make your own oil and try that> Paul <i have COPD too>

I would never recommend that folks with COPD actually 'smoke' cannabis as that may worsen their condition.

i do have a relatively mild COPD issue, actually still using Terbasmin (Terbutaline Terbutaline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) at night right before lying down to sleep

also been using cortisone (Prednisone Prednisone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for the night, between 7.5mg("high" dose) and 2.5/3mg(minimum dose)

my case has lots to do with enviromental issues and changing habits (used to sport now i don't etc, alergies, air polution, etc)

thing is i quited cortisone about a month ago (everytime i talked to a doctor about this they told me to quit on it as soon as possible) Been using it for about 2 years now. I kinda try to keep a cycling routine (which is what helps me most) but it aint that easy

anyways. During day time in worst days I'd need to inhale from the Terbasmin but that was bad news in case i needed cuz the effects wld go away very fast, and even worse, everytime i'd take a hit (it's powder) it'd work less and less, and the mucus wld stay inside the lungs worsening the situation (thus ending up with the cortisone)

a couple weeks ago by chance i tried (smoking) a OG Kushberry, OG Kush x DJ Short's Blueberry, and voile

it works EXACTLY the same than the Terbasmin for daylight BUT, with a big positive, in case i'd need a second "hit", things don't get any worse just like it happens with Terbasmin. Plus, the cough is what i believe it's called "productive". Perhaps the cons include the "stoned" effect, cuz is a high THC strain, but with no doubt it worked for me with COPD

that is why now i came up to this thread, searching for best COPD strains, found Jeff's story, listened to Vey Linville, Dr Donald P. Taskin from UCLA, etc etc

but guess what, it's all problems. Wld like to find Tikun Olam's "Rafael" strain, only 1-2% THC but 15-17% CBD Tikun Olam's Strain: Rafael but unless u'r in Israel or pay the 340$ it cost 10 seeds from the Canada seed bank, u don't even hear/read about it. It'd be the sativa for the Avidekel, which it'd be indica, and more popular

also wld like to try the Harlequin, but again, it's a shame all this stuff is so "underground"

oh well, too long of a post, sorry about it. Just registered to tell u my story. For me a "simple" Kushberry has worked out to sustitute Terbasmine during day time. Period. Again and again. I've done on purpose when i'd need a Terbasmin shot. And it has worked out everysingle time. Now will try with Sensi Seeds high CBD oil and see what happens, if i can totally quit the Terbasmin (which indeed is cheap, but has lots of side effects i don't want)

if i cld surf regularly as i used to, being in the ocean, with 20º C average all year long, etc, i wld not need any of the terbasmin, but now i can't

and i just proven in my own body how the CBD-CBG-whatever- Kushberry has worked out for me. And so not gonna stop now, when i can even grow it. "Juanita la lagrimosa" is another option i want to try, but again, most of the strains have also high THC levels

and pls forgive my awful english and spelling as it is not my mother's tongue :)

regards!

i do have a relatively mild COPD issue, actually still using Terbasmin (Terbutaline Terbutaline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) at night right before lying down to sleep

also been using cortisone (Prednisone Prednisone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) for the night, between 7.5mg("high" dose) and 2.5/3mg(minimum dose)

my case has lots to do with enviromental issues and changing habits (used to sport now i don't etc, alergies, air polution, etc)

thing is i quited cortisone about a month ago (everytime i talked to a doctor about this they told me to quit on it as soon as possible) Been using it for about 2 years now. I kinda try to keep a cycling routine (which is what helps me most) but it aint that easy

anyways. During day time in worst days I'd need to inhale from the Terbasmin but that was bad news in case i needed cuz the effects wld go away very fast, and even worse, everytime i'd take a hit (it's powder) it'd work less and less, and the mucus wld stay inside the lungs worsening the situation (thus ending up with the cortisone)

a couple weeks ago by chance i tried (smoking) a OG Kushberry, OG Kush x DJ Short's Blueberry, and voile

it works EXACTLY the same than the Terbasmin for daylight BUT, with a big positive, in case i'd need a second "hit", things don't get any worse just like it happens with Terbasmin. Plus, the cough is what i believe it's called "productive". Perhaps the cons include the "stoned" effect, cuz is a high THC strain, but with no doubt it worked for me with COPD

that is why now i came up to this thread, searching for best COPD strains, found Jeff's story, listened to Vey Linville, Dr Donald P. Taskin from UCLA, etc etc

but guess what, it's all problems. Wld like to find Tikun Olam's "Rafael" strain, only 1-2% THC but 15-17% CBD Tikun Olam's Strain: Rafael but unless u'r in Israel or pay the 340$ it cost 10 seeds from the Canada seed bank, u don't even hear/read about it. It'd be the sativa for the Avidekel, which it'd be indica, and more popular

also wld like to try the Harlequin, but again, it's a shame all this stuff is so "underground"

oh well, too long of a post, sorry about it. Just registered to tell u my story. For me a "simple" Kushberry has worked out to sustitute Terbasmine during day time. Period. Again and again. I've done on purpose when i'd need a Terbasmin shot. And it has worked out everysingle time. Now will try with Sensi Seeds high CBD oil and see what happens, if i can totally quit the Terbasmin (which indeed is cheap, but has lots of side effects i don't want)

if i cld surf regularly as i used to, being in the ocean, with 20º C average all year long, etc, i wld not need any of the terbasmin, but now i can't

and i just proven in my own body how the CBD-CBG-whatever- Kushberry has worked out for me. And so not gonna stop now, when i can even grow it. "Juanita la lagrimosa" is another option i want to try, but again, most of the strains have also high THC levels

and pls forgive my awful english and spelling as it is not my mother's tongue :)

regards!

Your English was fine. Thank you for the share. Learned a lot here today. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have been diagnosed with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and my doctor has given me Seebri Breezhaler, it's an inhalation powder 44 micrograms. I take it once a day in the morning. It's a great help to breathing, it's a new medicine on test, 10 out of 10 from me! But still yet i was told it has no cure for it. I was fed up to nearly take my life until my son saw a post of a lady who testify that there's a cure for copd and she was diagnosed with this disease for 8 years before she came arrow a website of an Africa clinic. Which provide natural herbal herbs to cure copd and she purchase it through online. My son purchase their copd herbal remedy on my behalf and give it to me to use with the instructions given on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12 weeks of usage.

Back
Top Bottom