Cannabis Tincture

Laliepop

I am new to cooking medicinal cannabis and am currently making a tincture of hybrid and belvadere Vodka.

Here's my problem-I forgot to decarboxilate the cannabis before I put it in the vodka and the freezer. It's been in there for about 24 hours and I wonder if i have ruined it or if there's a way to save it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Laliepop

get a Magic butter Machine. worth it . makes it hassle free. and use everclear if you can get it, it makes a difference

Good afternoon I would like to share my personal experience with my machine. I'm always trying to think of ways to treat my pain caused by neuropathy in my legs. I had come up with a method to create a tincture that has a goldish color to it. I don't know how to post pictures if somebody could help please. The goldish tincture I use it reduced to MBO. The oil when reduced keeps the goldish color due to eliminating the chlorophyll and any other contaminants. Again this was my personal experience that I want to share. I'm not here to be disrespectful in any way thank you very much!
Bmob S
'Positivity'

Good afternoon I would like to share my personal experience with my machine. I'm always trying to think of ways to treat my pain caused by neuropathy in my legs. I had come up with a method to create a tincture that has a goldish color to it. I don't know how to post pictures if somebody could help please. The goldish tincture I use it reduced to MBO. The oil when reduced keeps the goldish color due to eliminating the chlorophyll and any other contaminants. Again this was my personal experience that I want to share. I'm not here to be disrespectful in any way thank you very much!
Bmob S
'Positivity'
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Lost power. Just got back online. I'm so sorry. I uploaded pics to my gallery. Next? Please. First time on any social media.

Hi all! New day lol. Hope it's helpful.
I thought this would be the best way to post my method.
I always have a bottle of everclear grain alcohol as my solvent in the freezer for 24hrs.
Also place your herbs in freezer as well for 24hrs.
I personally decarb herbs. I use a metal Cooke sheet. Spread evenly on bottom of pan with herb. I cover cookie sheet with 2 layers of foil. Make sure air tight. I Pre heat oven to 220° when heated I place herbs in oven for 20 mins. Remove herbs and let cool fully before removing foil. (Lot's of factors regarding decarbing)
Freeze herb for 24hrs. Place herbs and grain in machine. (I wrap ice packs around machine Now use the clean cycle
To extract. Do two runs of fresh alcohol. I then filter through a 25 micron brown coffee filters. This will give you the GOLDish tincture (liquid in jar posted)
Finally I use a non stick frying pan (wider surface area). Alcohol boils at about 170° so I keep heating element on medium. Once alcohol is evaporated your left with MBO (cannabis oil).
As an amateur I take pride that I was able to keep thinking forward to find the best way to treat my conditions. My intentions are pure and wanted to show my experience because if I can anyone can. Be positive, confident. Thank you

Share with who ever has interest. I'm one extremely satisfied customer. I think Magical Butter machines are empty think tanks. It's automated which is awesome! No mess. The folks at magical Butter are very nice and helpful.

Back
Top Bottom