cannabutter?

datrippp

Hey does anyone have a recipe for butter? All Ive found so far is to use a high fat content butter, and put it and all the trim in a crockpot on low heat for about 24 hrs.
But I cant find any info about what butter works best, so Im gonna try country crock churn style, Its got 7 grams of total fat, anyone know if itll work alright? Im gonna start it tonight, so Ill update this post, and let you all know how it goes. Ill try and take pics along with it also..

Hey does anyone have a recipe for butter? All Ive found so far is to use a high fat content butter, and put it and all the trim in a crockpot on low heat for about 24 hrs.
But I cant find any info about what butter works best, so Im gonna try country crock churn style, Its got 7 grams of total fat, anyone know if itll work alright? Im gonna start it tonight, so Ill update this post, and let you all know how it goes. Ill try and take pics along with it also..

This is no time for a diet, you need FAT to dissolve the thc. Use straight butter. There are much better recipes for cannabutter than the one you have. I haven't checked the above video yet but it's probably better than lowfat butter in a crock pot.

Back
Top Bottom