CannaTech3D: Hello 420 Fam! Need Grow Tent Accessories? We Got Your Back!

CannaTech3D

420 Member
Hello 420 Friends!

We are so proud to be a sponsor for 420 Magazine! It is great to be here and we are very excited to introduce our products to everyone on this great platform!

As of right now now we have 3 products ready to ship.

Grow Tent Fan Mounts
Grow Tent corner Shelves
Grow tent Wire clips/ratchet cord clips

They come in 16mm, 19mm, and 22mm sizes. (Feel free to reach out or ask questions in this thread if you have fitment related questions, or you can DM me). 19mm are usually Gorilla Tents and 22mm are AC Infinity. But Please check with your manufacturer or measure your tent poles to get a good fitment idea.

16mm = .63 inches
19mm = .75 inches
22mm = .87 inches

You can use a tape measure to measure straight across your pole to get a "rough" idea. Or if you have a pair of digital calipers they are much easier and more accurate but a tape measure works in a pinch. Please reach out to me if you have any fitment questions.

Giveaways and More products to come! Stay TUNED!! Solo cup holders are in the works and then adapters for my fan mounts to fit various other products like trellis nets and High CFM Kits. Also we are open to community suggestions and feedback please feel free to let us know of any suggestions or issues. We will always continue to improve or products and processes.

You can visit our amazon store here if you want to check out our products. CANNATECH3D If you click on products you will see the wire clips at the bottom. I am working on getting them approved for A+ Content in my Amazon store so they will be listed at the top as an option shortly.

CannaTech420.jpg

image_2022_01_21T16_14_12_491Z.png

9171yQSL7uL._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg

914u3t40xuL._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg

Our Amazon store has been updated with A+ Content for our wire clips! Please check them out! Help organize those fan cables, light cables, those long annoying ratchet cords from your light. No more wrapping around the pol 20 times or having to find some other clever way of organizing them. Look no further!!

Visit our Amazon link directly! CANNATECH3D: Wire/Cable Clips

61cA1ktDD1L._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg

Welcome @CannaTech3D and thank you for your support! Your products are ingenious, and definitely will eventually be making their way into my grow spaces!
Thank you very much for the warm welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions! Remember our products are lifetime warranty and we stand behind them 100%!

Hello 420 Friends!

We are so proud to be a sponsor for 420 Magazine! It is great to be here and we are very excited to introduce our products to everyone on this great platform!

As of right now now we have 3 products ready to ship.

Grow Tent Fan Mounts
Grow Tent corner Shelves
Grow tent Wire clips/ratchet cord clips

They come in 16mm, 19mm, and 22mm sizes. (Feel free to reach out or ask questions in this thread if you have fitment related questions, or you can DM me). 19mm are usually Gorilla Tents and 22mm are AC Infinity. But Please check with your manufacturer or measure your tent poles to get a good fitment idea.

16mm = .63 inches
19mm = .75 inches
22mm = .87 inches

You can use a tape measure to measure straight across your pole to get a "rough" idea. Or if you have a pair of digital calipers they are much easier and more accurate but a tape measure works in a pinch. Please reach out to me if you have any fitment questions.

Giveaways and More products to come! Stay TUNED!! Solo cup holders are in the works and then adapters for my fan mounts to fit various other products like trellis nets and High CFM Kits. Also we are open to community suggestions and feedback please feel free to let us know of any suggestions or issues. We will always continue to improve or products and processes.

You can visit our amazon store here if you want to check out our products. CANNATECH3D If you click on products you will see the wire clips at the bottom. I am working on getting them approved for A+ Content in my Amazon store so they will be listed at the top as an option shortly.

CannaTech420.jpg

image_2022_01_21T16_14_12_491Z.png

9171yQSL7uL._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg

914u3t40xuL._AC_SX960_SY720_.jpg
Wow amazing products. :cheer:
Welcome to 420magazine @CannaTech3D we all thank you for your support.
:thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

Next up! SOLO CUP mounts designed for grow tents! Added zip-tie notch but really no need as they snap on super tight. But the Zip Tie notch is there just for added security and peace of mind! These will be listed in our Amazon store soon!!

IMG_2476.JPG
I love that idea!!! For so many reasons, from seed starting, to holding my PH/TDS pens.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions! Remember our products are lifetime warranty and we stand behind them 100%!
I will! And there will be an order for my spring grow (tent is frozen for the winter).

Back
Top Bottom