Can't Anyone Help Me!

widow-lover

Is there any1 who can help me? I'm now in2 my fifth grow but i'm now tryin' deep water culture. In my last closet garden i tried a small DWC set up as a tester. I was pleasantly surprised !!!!! :allgood:
So now i'm looking at using this idea throughout i've got what i've guessed should be all the equipment i need, but i would still love to hear off someone if they have used this system before. Because it would seem that even though i've looked in alot of places, it appears that there is very little information out there about this type of hydro-growing. And from what i've seen of this type of growing it would seem to be a very productive and yield increasing system.
With that i look forward to hearing from anyone soon and i'm willing to hear all comments. :grinjoint:

Peace Love & Unity. :peace:

And remember Happy plants make Happy people!!! :allgood:

widow-lover said:
it appears that there is very little information out there about this type of hydro-growing. And from what i've seen of this type of growing it would seem to be a very productive and yield increasing system.
With that i look forward to hearing from anyone soon and i'm willing to hear all comments.

hey widow-lover,

when i first got into hydro i started with a 5 gallon bucket bubbler (DWC) and still use it today. when I googled it i found a ton of info on it.

and yes it is very productive and yield increasing I like to push my plants as hard as i can when in hydro, I dont back off the nutes untill i get just a bit of leaf tip then keep my ph around 6.2-6.5

I have one setup right now and its growing over an inch a day now and just started flowering it.....there's a link in my sig check it out

:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom