Can't get high

Terran32

I started growing 2 northern lights autos 3 months ago. After 65 days (when it should finish flowering) the trichomes were all clear. I waited another 30 days to finish but only 20-30% got milky so i cut them down. 80-85 of the pistills have turned orange. I never smoked weed before and i read that some first time smokers don't get high. I tried smoking with a bong like 10 times and almost 10 full joints in 2 weeks and i fell nothing. Is my weed that bad or are people that can't get high no matter what ? i also got 4 more regular plants that are 4 weeks into flowering and don't know what to do with them if i can't get high. please help :thanks:

so it finally happened today after smoking 3 joints today. my effects : music sound much much better, more focus, some weird vision and crazy sex drive. Lasted about 1 hour.

I started growing 2 northern lights autos 3 months ago. After 65 days (when it should finish flowering) the trichomes were all clear. I waited another 30 days to finish but only 20-30% got milky so i cut them down. 80-85 of the pistills have turned orange. I never smoked weed before and i read that some first time smokers don't get high. I tried smoking with a bong like 10 times and almost 10 full joints in 2 weeks and i fell nothing. Is my weed that bad or are people that can't get high no matter what ? i also got 4 more regular plants that are 4 weeks into flowering and don't know what to do with them if i can't get high. please help :thanks:

Terran,
Send your buds to me. Ill find an answer for you.:cheesygrinsmiley:

this happened to me when i started smoking although in the late 70s early 80s we were getting imported thai sticks that were awsome quality, i remember sitting in the car for 2-3 hours after scoring and getting only a couple of bongs at the dealers house,being way to stoned to drive, ah the good old days, try getting some high quality weed indoor hydro or similiar and after a couple of smokes from that you should start getting stoned, once that happens you should get stoned everytime you smoke , high quality or not

Dude, ya'll are crazy!

The first time I took a hit of ganja, I was, for lack of a better term, "fucked" up, man.....

Shit was slo-mo. Music, touch and feel were heroin.

Shit was bliss.

My tolerance is so high right now that I piss thc (jokes).

With anything, moderation is crucial. I'm in the process of taking a t-break (smoking mids to hold me over, lmao).

Anyways, all jokes aside, drugs do impact people differently. Hopefully it works for you shortly.

Pot>alcohol anyday imo

I miss kicking back and blazing one up....it's been far too long.

Hoping one day I'll get back to it! Would take only one hit to fuck me up before!!

Hey gud thread on highs my friend can smoke all day and not get stoned me i only need a couple pulls n my eyes go red and im on my way 2 gettin fucked up.i think weed affects differnt in each person its gud gettin stoned eazy my buds last longer peace out people and happy smokin

Back
Top Bottom