Carbon scrub

levs

i need help! right, here goes. im 4 weeks into flower with my ice breakers and super cheese, 2 of each, ive had my carbon scrub working 24/7 from the word go, and ive noticed a pungent odour coming from it. its outside my tent, which is 120/120/200. i changed the sleeve that surrounds the scrubber to no avail. does this mean its run its course and i need to replace the whole system? im freakin big style.

hey there levs
scrubbers work best when you are pulling air through them instead of blown through them. I have my scrubber inside me tent with an intake fan outside that pulls all the air and odor out. also what is your humidity level? some people say that above 60% RH the carbon will hold to much water rendering it useless. Ive had up to 68% rh and my scrubber seemed to work fine. Maybe need to replace the carbon?

ok thanks bud. im not sure if its a sealed unit or not, il have to check. the rh has been steady between 70 in veg and 60ish for flower. its been on solid for 3 months now. i will change from out to in tho, so cheers for that.

Back
Top Bottom