Carbon scrubber

Allison225mer

420 Member
Once my ladies start to emit a scent. Do I run the scrubber 24/7 until harvest? Or can it also be put on an on/off cycle?

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Generally the way they're used is- the plants are grown in a sealed room of some sort, with ventilation - air intake and outlet. The carbon filter is attached to the out- vent system so that all air leaving the room is filtered.
In my grow the outlet fan is attached to a thermostat that kicks in when temps get high, pushing warm filtered air out and sucking cool fresh air in at the same time.
The fan kicks on once in awhile during lights on. During the dark period the fan doesn't come on because temps don't rise.
Some people draw their fresh air from inside their house, or they live in a warm climate, and those people can run their fans on a timer to come on every once in awhile- or they could even 24/7 if they wanted to I suppose (unlikely that anyone would). Myself I draw air from outside and I live in a cool climate- so I can only draw enough air to bring temps down to a certain point before the fan goes off again.
Make sense?

Generally the way they're used is- the plants are grown in a sealed room of some sort, with ventilation - air intake and outlet. The carbon filter is attached to the out- vent system so that all air leaving the room is filtered.
In my grow the outlet fan is attached to a thermostat that kicks in when temps get high, pushing warm filtered air out and sucking cool fresh air in at the same time.
The fan kicks on once in awhile during lights on. During the dark period the fan doesn't come on because temps don't rise.
Make sense?
Makes perfect sense. I just wanted to ensure proper scent control.

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I begin with just a bathroom exhaust fan running 24/7(air exchange)depending on outside temps...if its a cool spring it will go off with the lights...when they start smelling or temps are warm...I'll run the scrubber 24/7 as well, starting usually about 50% and ramping it up as required...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom