Caught

dazednconfused

went to this party tongiht was smoking in this room out of a bong iwth a bunch of people cops come we lock the door and be real quiet after like 25 min they come in and grab me twist my arm back and start yelling wheres the weed wheres the weed and they are twisting my arm, it is fractured and im fucking scared out my mind they serach my wallet find two emty dimes wiht scraps and bust me gotta go in front of board and am fucked if i get caught by the police ever again ill go to jail fell so shitty anyone got any advice or help?

How'd they get in? Did they have a warrent to do so?

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Thanks to the patriot act, cops dont NEED warants to enter a private residence.
-PM

Yeah, but that might necessarily have happened here...he just said that they came into that room without permission, there might've been other partying going on in the rest of the house and the cops got entry there, then came into the bong-room, despite its quietness.

Or at least that's how I read it.

~DP

if they can enter the house, they can enter that room, all it takes was one kid to go "they are smoking in there" and they can enter....

Dr. Possum said:
Yeah, but that might necessarily have happened here...he just said that they came into that room without permission, there might've been other partying going on in the rest of the house and the cops got entry there, then came into the bong-room, despite its quietness.

Or at least that's how I read it.

~DP
Indeed. They can't do that.

Once a cop enters a house (without the necessity of a warrant, as I mentioned), im fairly certain that its standard procedure to search every room of the house. In any event, the point I was trying to make was, police dont need warants to search your house, just "reasonable suspision", which could be a loud fart if the officer decides it was suspicous.
-PM

ive held ALOT of parties, and this is how it works when there are underage people drinking....

If someone says they got alcohol in the house and they are underage then the cops can search the entire house....

If someone says there is weed in the house the cops can search the house

If the neighbors call in a noise complaint or any other complaint the cops cant search the house but if they see any other stuff they can

If they smell marijuanna smoke they can seach the house

These are all the one i can think of right now, basically, if someone says there is a crime going on in that house, they can search the entire house for that crime, if something else is in plain view then they can seize that too.

btw, next time you know there are cops in the house, ditch your shit.....

Back
Top Bottom