CBD For REM Sleep Behavior Disorder

Hebrewdiver

I’m looking to secure the best cbd to help me with RBD. I’m traveling to Egypt soon and don’t want to take any thc based product Any help on a good product that will help would be greatly appreciated. My apologies if I posted in wrong area.

Has Egypt changed its stance on CBD? Or cannabis in general? In 2010, a man was arrested (and was facing the death penalty) for importing hemp seed oil. And in 2019, someone from the USA was arrested for trying to bring CBD oil into Egypt. He was in jail for a while, awaiting trial, but managed to get that changed to house arrest. I read that he was also facing the death penalty.

IDK whether either was actually convicted. But the possibility would give me some concern, if I was considering trying to enter the country with any kind of cannabis or cannabis-derived substance.

Has Egypt changed its stance on CBD? Or cannabis in general? In 2010, a man was arrested (and was facing the death penalty) for importing hemp seed oil. And in 2019, someone from the USA was arrested for trying to bring CBD oil into Egypt. He was in jail for a while, awaiting trial, but managed to get that changed to house arrest. I read that he was also facing the death penalty.

IDK whether either was actually convicted. But the possibility would give me some concern, if I was considering trying to enter the country with any kind of cannabis or cannabis-derived substance.
Thanks looks like I got some research to do

Thank you you are absolutely right…you saved me from being the next star on locked up abroad. I appreciate you

Back
Top Bottom