Central Coast Best Clone Dispensaries?

krystals

Looking for INFO or Contacts, for in the Central Coast Area! Any good meds and maybe clones? Got to be authentic / good quality. Indica, preferred as my body tells me Thanks ...Or maybe I missed 'em on this site? ... oh well. But new LINKS or news to the "political /legal " atmosphere in this upper Central Coast area? I have to rely on Delivery Services ... or transport ..to get there (if any good ones around)... etc. Looking for more options. Central Coast area north (where there isn't any resources). Sad, but true.:surrender:

:welcome:

Head on over to Santa Cruz, its like a farmers market for strains. Its got better clones than Oakland imo.

Thanks ... I thought of that area ... (I live in SLO area) I'd have to Amtrak it to there .... But, worth the trip ... for good "babies"!
Any particular (healthy) Indy strains in that area ... "name I can depend on on", for Indy's (Naturally low profile growing strain). I want to start w/GOOD Indy. So many strains with so many different names. Guide me me please. :thumb::peace:

well .... there are NO dependable dispensary's in this Coastal area. I was hoping not to have to drive or .... to get there. I wonder if some are inland? ....East? Not much info posted anywhere. It's NOT a "click away".

If you go to harborside get some White Widow clones. If you are a patient with pain as one of your symptoms then you will be over joyed with that strain. I hope you find what your looking for and I think Harborside has got what you need. WW is the very best for pain IMHO. Ask around though because I am on the east coast and I am only in Cali 4 or 5 times a year. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom