Good co-op for clones

DVSmofo

sorry if this shouldnt be posted, but i would rather ask before i drive several hours for clones. i was just wondering if someone has had good experience with a coops clones in either bay area or LA area. i am looking for very specific, but well known strains.

crystal, ice, white widow, blue dream, and GDP are the specific clones i want for this grow cycle. any help would be appreciated and sorry again if this thread was a waste.

EDIT: oh ya, the coops dont like talking on the phone, and dont understand that i live 3 to 4 hours away from them. thats why i am here.

Re: good coop for clones....

I asked the place i go and some other ones in sb what they have on the phone, i told them i live a couple hours away and they understood, all the places are different. i know one place in sb had some blue dream but not all the time and it was full of mites the time i saw it, so i passed.

i've never been to the healing center, i went to ccsbc, very nice and helpful.
i can't wait... with all the bans on citys here, what part of the 805 are you planing on opening it in?

Fellow 805er....Here

I went to Harborside in oakland... Dont get the Mantanuska Thunder Fuck..she is finicky ...Mildewed like crazy... I was happy with my GDP, and Erkulan...
Got some Mango and U2 Kush from HHWC in SB... ok for $12, same price i paid at Harborside... Now they(HHWC) have Teen's ready to go 12/12 for $25...

I just dont like that HHWC is putting them in soil instead of the rockwool...but thats just me..And i have noticed some spider mites...

We had some peeps trying to open up in the county zoned areas...Make sure you let the owner know what you plan on opening, that has been the problem here...Damn crabby old owners find out you intend to sell MMJ and cut the lease...

Hope you get your feet on the ground so i dont have to drive to SB every weekend...Then again i still need my Vermi-t....HMMMM

Best of Luck to ya

sorry if this shouldnt be posted, but i would rather ask before i drive several hours for clones. i was just wondering if someone has had good experience with a coops clones in either bay area or LA area. i am looking for very specific, but well known strains.

crystal, ice, white widow, blue dream, and GDP are the specific clones i want for this grow cycle. any help would be appreciated and sorry again if this thread was a waste.

EDIT: oh ya, the coops dont like talking on the phone, and dont understand that i live 3 to 4 hours away from them. thats why i am here.

I ran into same deal and when i got there, bummed out!!

Hello to all here! Im in the 805 also and we really dont have much here. The best places Ive gone to get great clones and seeds also is progressive options in the sanfernando valley. For just clones, cloneville, Pnc and new generation have the best genetics and variety you all seek. You wont be disapointed, its well worth the drives!! good luck and happy growing.. Oh and karam collective in clear lake.

Back
Top Bottom