Certo to help pass test?

I'm glad to see that this post has helped some of you out there. I posted this like 7 years ago.

i smoked a gram at 11pm on 10/1 and have a test on 10/3 at like 9 am, im gonna use the certo and water and ill let everyone know whats up , its a probation 5 panel drug test, dilution method and certo!

i smoked a gram at 11pm on 10/1 and have a test on 10/3 at like 9 am, im gonna use the certo and water and ill let everyone know whats up , its a probation 5 panel drug test, dilution method and certo!

just got my certo and Gatorade,,,time to stop eating, start working out and drinking lots of water. luckily I work nights so I will be up all night diluting and at 745 I plan on drinking the certo and gatorade for the test at 945, I also have some vitamins and cleansaherb ill be taking, along with cl herbal extract. ill let everyone know how it goes, its a probation test, 5 panel instant I do believe. wish me luck

I joined just to reply to this thread. Pectin works. I'm a professional who has passed 5 crtical tests using SurJell brand pectin. The most recent was with only 40hrs notice.

Stop smoking as soon as you know, obviously. Drink lots of water, plenty of cardio until 36hrs prior to test. At 36hrs stastart being lazy and eat plenty of foods that are bad for you (sugary, fatty foods). At 24hrs start eating lighter but keep eating. At 12hrs drink 1 box of SurJell mixed with 32oz of OJ. Keep drinking a reasonable amount of water (32oz/hour is my sweet spot). Eat normally (clean). At 3hrs prior to test down another 32oz OJ with 1 box SurJell. Take a potent multivitamin 1.5hrs prior to test, pee at least 3 times after the last SurJell mixture.

Watch the color and clarity of your pee. You want a light yellow that is not cloudy at all. Get some nice mid-stream pee in the cup and you are golden.

The cleaner you live on a daily basis, the easier it is to appear clean when you need to. Exercise regularly, eat healthy, always drink plenty of water, and take a multivitamin and pro-biotic.

It works and I have had to stake my livelihood on it (unfortunately) . Good luck.

Yes, certo worked for me.
Female with a few extra pounds stressing a 5 panel drug screen for new job. Had not smoked in weeks.
I Drank a few liters of water and pre-tested, did not pass.

I read about the certo method and this is how I passed:
Stopped smoking about 15 days out.
Days before ate lots of red meat.
1 day before, drank 2 liters of water and 1/2 gallon of detox tea.
Day of drank 1 liter of Gatorade and 1 packet of certo. Drink 1 liter of detox tea, drank 2 liters of water. Took 4 aspirins. Took b6 and b12 and my regular multi vitamin did not eat, took about 3 hours to drink everything. Pissed a least ten times before I tested, captured mid stream.
Pre-tested, passed.
Got the job! Cha Ching!

(Get that fucking piss cup out of my fucking face!)

I usually smoke 3-5 blunts a day!

Its THURSDAY NIGHT.. I'm on my 3rd blunt. Estimate around 4-5 for the night MAX! Will not smoke till after the Test on Monday! 930-1030ish am. I've done my hours of research thanks to lord google. I have formulated a strategy to win. To pass this TEST! Wish me luck.

"THE PLAN"

FRIDAY - a.m will drink my ACV and BS! Will workout as well. (a good'ol sweat-a-thon) Will drink plenty of water all day. Will shoot for the infamous GALLON of h2o or will try. Some multiVs (gnc mega man sport) which contain b12 and niacin. WILL NOT SMOKE AT ALL. Will begin to detox what's in my system for 3 days prior to test. It will at least aide in the goal at hand correct?

SATURDAY - REPEAT

SUNDAY - REPEAT

MONDAY - 500AM will drink 1st pack of certo/gatorade 32oz/MultiV/ along with 20oz of h2o. Will probably go back to sleep.

745AM will drink 2nd pack of certo/gatorade 32oz/MultiV along with unlimited h2o till about the time I leave my house at which should be at 9am. Should get my test around 930-1030am is my estimate. Trying to time it correctly.

Hopefully the 3 days of no smoking, heavy h2o drinking and some exercise helps tremendously. 2 packs of Certo with the gatorade along with the MultiVs in the a.m. in a 5hr allotment of time (5am pack one/745am pack 2) should put the nail in the coffin baby. This fucking job is mine and no test is going to stand in my way. LET'S FUCK'N DO THIS BITCH!

This job will change my life for me and my family. A great union position in nyc. Great money and amazing benefits. A real game changer for me and my family. I interviewed for this position a month ago and a half ago. Didn't hear anything back until today like "your hired, drug test on Monday good luck and congratulation!"

will update after the results.. fingers crossed! this is my contribution the classic Certo theory. First time ever using this method. I'm confident in my research which has lead me to this method. LET'S FUCK'N DO THIS!

SqrlyEarly

I dont smoke alot
Been at my job on the 25 of nov a year last time i smoked was the 20 of this month and a couple times previous of last week im cool with my supervisor so he gave me a heads up on the 21 that i was selected for a random on friday well friday came and i got out of it seeing as though i only have one car and my wife works in the a.m. and i pull graveyard 13 to 14 hours a day physical labor so my branch manager said monday would be when i take it been drinkin water nonstop and ran across the certo way through my mother in law lol shes a lovely lady btw so monday came along and wouldnt you know my branch manager forgot my paper work!!! Which never happens so today he called me and said thursday i would have to take it foresure iv been doin certo and gatorade since friday drank alot of water last weekend plus some creatine pills and b12 so one pack of certo from tuesday till today just downed another one for todays work i have the test at ten tommorrow and im shittin bricks if i fail i would have literally put me and my family one whole year behind....everything i have worked for ..my car house.....my bby girl...sorry just venting theres not alot of people to talk to about this stuff.....my wife damn near killed me lol im just nervous i guess thanks for takin the time to read this and i will let everyone know FORSURE if i pass the test or not.....god bless everyone and i hope yall the best luck with yalls piss test

Although a lot of people pass with certo, a good amount fail with it as well. So it's sort of a gamble. The safer way to beat a pre-employment test would no doubt be with a good synthetic urine. Check out our Sub Solution at testnegative.com for one of the very best fake pees on the market. Other than that, detox drinks are an option as well, but as with certo they only give you a short window where they hide toxins, and can be sort of a gamble as well unless you take time to detox properly during the time up until your test.

Did this for PTI and I smoked this past sunday and passed tuesday. I don't workout. I weigh 165 (5' 9") 21 years old. All I did was drink water the previous day and take niacin after everymeal. I did the certo about 2-3 hours before and passed a dip stick test. I drunk water constantly and pissed all of the day before. I smoked blue dream the sunday night and my test was at 6:30 tuesday evening. I did piss in the cup midstream. This does work if you do not have to worry about dillution. I am in PTI for open container and drug paraphernailia, 20 volunteer hrs and 8 sessions of counseling. I recommend this for anyone with an average to fast metabolism.
step by step:
1. Smoke the weed
2. stay on a high fiber diet after you smoke. (you shit most of the thc out)
3. drink nothing but water a whole 24 hrs before
4. take niacin after your meals, everyday before the drug test except the day of (dont take the day of because you it will increase thc metabolites in your urine). flush free or regular doesnt matter.
5. mix the certo with some Gatorade and chug it (well you can drink it however you want just do it fast) 2-3 hours before your test.(drink all of it)
6. drink water and pee as much as you can within the 2-3 hours before the test
7. pass the test (dipstick/hometest).

if your piss isnt clear and i mean clear and hardley any suds you are not doing it right.

I do take adderall on the regular and that boosts metabolism too (i am prescribed) i did not take adderall during this process though and hadn't taken it in about 3 days.

I was on federal paper having to use a color code system.I had to call a number at a certain time every day.If my color was called I had a time limit to get downtown to pee.It works if you do it right.One package of certa which is whats in jello 32 ounces of hot water drink it all down "it taste like shit" followed by another 32 ounces of warm water .Now,,you have to coat your stomache with something a little greasy.The article I read suggested a sausage biscuit from Mc Donalds or B.K. You are gonna feel like you gotta shit and you do but dont.You have to empty your bladder completly.Drink one more glass of water=32 oz. When your taking your test,,you only want midstream piss in other words piss a little in the toilet then piss in the cup then before you finish piss the last part in the toilet.ONLY THE MIDSTREAM.I have passed everytime .This only works with the strips if they send it to a lab, your fucked!Good luck.
Why do you say your fucked if it goes to the lab

Hello everyone

A good friend of mind told me that he has been using "Certo" to pass his random
drug test. I was wanting to know if anybody has tried this stuff. And if it does work or not.:hmmmm:
Mix it with cranberry juice and drink half a gallon pee some then move the sample cup to catch the rest. Good luck

It definately works IF you follow directions. I have passed 3 tests thanks to Certo. The night before the test down 1 packet Certo and drink nothing or eat nothing. In the morning down another packet. Then drink from 1/2 -1 gallon of water. Pee a couple of times until clear, then try to hold it until the test. I am assuming the pee test is in the morning as most are. If not adjust accordingly. DO NOT eat until after the test. Follow these directions and you should be good.

P.S. Don't try to eat another packet or drink more water to be on the safe side-it doesn't help and will only cause you more discomfort, yeah, it can be uncomfortable. Good Luck.
Vitamen B12 pills too put yellow back in the wiz too.

Back
Top Bottom