download40.jpg

i have seen all kinds of recipes
some add as much as 30%
i would just add a cup or so for 1 gallon

i know many people who put a layer of perlite on the bottom as well

IMG_20141017_190808439_HDR.jpg
20141019_163224.JPG
20141019_163130.JPG
Well I didn't get my light yet.1000bulbs.com said there computers were down so I will have it in a coupe more days but good news is I saved my short rider auto. Little small I think but its going crazy since I transplanted it. Here is a couple pics.

looks like u used a good amount of perlite.. sucks about the light .it seems.we are always at someones mercy.

I got a blimburn mango and it can get up to 3 meters tall."9" ft.. I only got 7ft and that's not counting my 150w HPS and cfl,s. Is there a way to keep it short? Any advice would be great.PLEASE....

I got a blimburn mango and it can get up to 3 meters tall."9" ft.. I only got 7ft and that's not counting my 150w HPS and cfl,s. Is there a way to keep it short? Any advice would be great.PLEASE....

i would top her and tie her down . cause if u have 7 ft
u have to have 19 inches of clearance for the 15ow light not to mention the height u will lose from the pot . so say another 6 inches so now u are looking at about 5 foot. u could also use the scrog method .

look in my signiture for links that will help u navigate the site!

I'm starting to feel kind of stupid here guys but at what point should my short rider start to flower.I'm on day 27 and I got about 2 hairs showing in and that have been out for 2 days now but no change. Its growing like crazy.in 7 days it has went from about 2" to 10" and its very full.very bushy.I check it every day and it just keeps blowing my mind how fast its growing now. Anyone know why?

IMG_20141102_111536499.jpg
IMG_20141031_150210689.jpg
I had to thin her out.she is in day 37 now.buds are not filling out much.??? Time will tell. I got her under a 150 watt hps with 13 23watt CFL's around her.

give her time im around the same amount of days in flower and im still waiting to see her put on weight .

Back
Top Bottom