Chapter one. Path Of Destruction.

doobien

My applogies but this is not finished being proffesionally edited yet.

Shatered Ideals​

I was born in the suburbs of Detroit Michigan in 1967. I lived in a very effluent area, Called Birmingham a little private community. A very short distance from Bloomfield Hills. My community was made up of republican's and Jews, I remember my father alway's saying if a black family move's in our city, were moving out. My parents were very closed minded, and would group things into what they felt were correct . My parents were practicing catholics with great intentions. They assumed raising children in this bubble like perfect environment. Would better our chances for a good education, And a proper Christian life . Man were they up for a surprise.

The only thing I learned growing up among-st upper class republicans. Was how to hate the poor and other races. When i got out of Junior high that's were all the troubles started.Before i got into high school i was a typical kid involved in school activities, And drug free. The summer before our high school i started smoking pot. And hanging out with other misguided youths as well. The only difference was our parents weren't poor. We all had one thing in common, None of respected anything our parents tried to teach us. We just wanted to raise Hell and get as high as we could.

In the Eighties life was a little different we had three classes of people jocks, stoner's, and nerds. At this time we didn't have wiggers and our gangsters let alone cell phones. The eighties was a rare time the tail end of the Psychedelic movement, and the end of free love and rock & roll as we knew it. Kiss was the hot item and Van Halen was what I consider the last true rock & roll band. Though guns and roses and kid rock are still rock & roll currently today. From here MTV took over and it began the end of an era and Heavy metal or glamor rock took over. I'm very grateful to have seen the major rock groups before it completely died. The concerts I caught in my early teens included, Robert Plant, The Who, The rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Crosby Stills Nash and young ,Van Halen , Kiss, Cheap trick, Santana ,Ac Dc , Rush, Iorn maiden, Def leopard, Grateful Dead, REO Speed wagon, and thirty eight special. I almost got two see Led Zeppelin Unfortunately John Bohnam Passed on three days prior to the Detroit tour. Ozzy Osbourne was still coherent and Black Sabbath was the shit I was fifteen at this time.

In the eighties the drugs were basically cocaine, weed, and an abundance of LSD, and mescaline. Today our youths have to deal with Meth, Ecstacey and other synthetic Drugs, and prescription pills including Valium,Zanax, and opiates , and that scares me. At this point I was still very naive to drugs I was 13 when I saw my first concert . It was a memorable venue Cheap Trick warmed up for KISS and turned out to be quiet the different experience. First off I was with my dad and best friend at the time Tom Smartle. I was such a dweeb but I loved rock & roll and KISS was my idols growing up. The concert itself was also very turbulent the crowds and music didn't mix well and the kiss fans were taunting the band and crowd. Their lead guitarist came out with his two tricked out guitars and was hit square in the face by a fifth of Jack Daniels. The lights went black and the tension grew both bands were very popular and drew two unique crowds packing the auditorium.

Before a riot insights the band was announced to return and the audience settled down. Cheap Trick came out and played three songs tops and split. The crowd was intense, and KISS always had the best shows In Detroit Mi and dedicated the song Detroit Rock City to us. These were the Days of terrible Ted Nugent who also lived in Michigan and still hunts there today. It was also the bigging of using the large stadiums to draw mass crowds. After cheap trick left it seemed every body was lighting there lighter in the auditorium. For a kid i was mesmerized by Gene Simmons and Kiss That show was absolutely amazing between the smoke and the fire. Kiss made the modern day madness off the Insane Clown Posse look like like a trip to dairy queen. I'll never forget how smokey the stadium was clouds bellowed every were filled with marijuana . I was the kid with my dad holding a napkin over my face scared to get high , and enjoying the show.

As a child I always had a life long friend his name was Mike and we grew up next to each other from birth. Evan before smoking weed or getting drunk we'd always find the time to get in trouble. I remember setting fire to a field as a kid and getting caught. The next day Mike was over at my house with a bag of matches, and a grin on his face. We stole countless playboys and hustlers from the corner store and practiced the art of shoplifting often. Mike was the kind of guy that could fix anything but his own life . My mother never liked mike and thought he was be a bad influence on me . To protect me my parents joined a country club and most of my summers were spent playing tennis or swimming among the upper class. This is when I was introduced to my soon to be best friend bob.

Soon after I betrayed Mike for a different set of friends and circle of popularity. I remember being at Bobs house. We were in the back yard playing football , and Mike came over unfortunately my new friends didn't approve of him at all. In the back yard theres a fence and a gate to come threw to get in the back. Before Mike stepped foot in the yard they were throwing rocks at him and teasing him . I just watched and did nothing as my best friends feelings were shattered. Mike didn't fit the category off being a popular guy , and bob was the leader of the pact and expressed it was either him or mike.

I choose bob over mike because I wanted to be popular . How could I turn down popularity , and immediate success. I betrayed my friend quicker than a cat could lick his ass . This was my first time betraying a friend , and a lesson of life I'll never forget.

At this point bob and I were in separable, and shared allot of common goals together , We both loved rock and roll and were very artistic we spend are days drawing, playing football, and seeing or girlfriends. Bobs girl friend was also the most popular girl in her school . Which was great because I was introduced to woman early on in life as well as being a part of the popular crowd. It took awhile to figure it out but I now realize twenty five years later the popular crowd wasn't my best choice. I quickly found out Popularity seemed to be centered around a good time and consisted of drinking and smoking weed . At this point in life I was i was very destructive , and was on my way to my path of Destruction.

I didn't evan hesitate or think twice about using drugs and alcohol I had already made my decision .I wasn't about to rock the boat.At this point I choose popularity over friendship and was about to be introduced to drinking and shortly after smoking weed.This was my first mistake in life falling l for peer pressure. This was the summer before High school and me and bob were about to create a very large circle of friends.

Mike never forgot what I had done to him and at this point on we were no longer friends. Mike was always jealous of me being bobs best friend and was always trying to discredit me or make me look bad. Mike was not going to forget what I did and was just waiting to find the right time to get his revenge for what i did to him.

At this point we both took different paths of friends. I choose to be a part of the popular crowd which was involved in nothing but party's and drugs and I enjoyed how drinking and smoking weed made me feel. High school was a place to socialize for me , and an education was the farthest thing from my mind.

Mike on the other hand choose to be a jock , and became a heavy drinker. This was really sad because his dad was an alcoholic and it cost him his marriage and eventually his life.

I was only fifteen at the time and this was the begging of my drug use. Coincidently my parent's introduced me two bob and we quickly relized we had the same interests and ideals.
Bob was already smoking pot and drinking , and immediately showed me another side of the fence. My parents thought bob was a great clean cut guy , and didn't relize was the one that introduced me two drugs.

Unfortunately there decisions are based on false ideals. My parents are very naive to the world especially drugs and how the world really is . As a child I was taught that education and money was the key to success. my mother ran the household and my father like me was always at work.
Looking back I don't ever remember being taught the fundamentals of life or talking about drugs . Nor do I have those fond meemories of playing catch with my dad. My mother was raised based on fear and wasn't close to her family at all , and this coldness rubbed of on me. In fact my mother never went to her own parents funeral . I also have some how inherited this cold attitude , and truly still don't understand love . I'm so distant from my parents it troubles me , and haven't seen them in over two years.

My father was a sales man as a career and sold stocks, bonds , and mutual funds for a living. Before my father was involved in sales he was a high school teacher, and my mother was accountable for my dad switching careers. I never got to no my mothers side of the family. The bits and pieces I remember were going to my moms house for Sunday dinners. These memory's included remembering my mothers father pushing me away from him with his cane, and the constant arguing of how were being raised.

As a kid we would rotate between visiting my fathers dad and my mothers family. Both of these memory's were from my child hood. by the time i was 10 years old both of my families parents had passed. Though on my fathers side I had very fond memory's of home cooked breakfast and a Lott of love. Still today when I have no were to turn for advice I find myself talking to my grandpa photo for guidance.

My parents are very closed minded and believed that raising a child in the right environment would guarantee success. They also believed education was the only way to achieve success. Success to my mother was having money . Both of my parents grew up poor in the heart of Detroit and my mother had a dying passion to break this cycle. My mother was brought up in a loveless house and believed money was the way to break the cycle and find happiness. Unfortunately money is the root off all evil and having money is no guarantee of success. My mother has always had great intentions and did everything in her power to achieve the things she felt were needed to raise successful children.

Unfortunately life isn't that simple and raising children in an upper class neighborhood doesn't guarantee success. My mother Is the heart of my fathers success and was the driving factor for all off his financial gains my father accomplished. A good woman makes a successfully man by driving him and beleiving in him . Ive never had a woman in my life that brought out my greatness.

My father is a Lott like me he's got a great heart and sense of humor and loves to be the center of attention. My father was just like me when my mother met him. In college my dad was a heavy drinker and was part of a popular fraternity house. My dad is very charismatic like me and definitely enjoyed his fair share of drinking and smoking pot , and was at best an average student. My mother was very beautiful when she was young and was at my fathers fraternity house with a few off her friends. My dad was in a drinking contest were you would go head to head and slam a pitcher off beer against your opponent. My mother got up and challenged my dad to a drinking contest in order to meet him. My father excepted and my mother downed her first pitcher of beer that evening. That night my dad had to take care of her because she got very sick. Afterwords they ended up falling in love and got married out off college.

When me and bob first started high school we were best friends. Within a short time we had established a click that would become the driving force of popularity and would set the pace for many weekends for my entire high school existence, and the start of a tragic mind set. Most of Bob's childhood friends were on the border of the schools zoning , and found themselves at another high school a few miles up the road. Bob like me faded away from these friends, and became the leader of are click. Being very charismatic I started meeting a lott of new people in high school , and these people started becoming are close friends. This eventually became a new class or group in high school , and because of certain circumstances we were excepted evan as freshman into the party scene early on. Rob fine and Eric Dotson were the first two members of are click. Both Rob and Eric were being raised without a father and left there house always available to party at. Both of these friends lived within walking distance from school , and there homes became the center of attention. Robs mom was a widow and worked full time , and also had a boyfriend she spent most of her time with. Rob was the youngest in the family and this house was the center of attention. Eric's circumstances were more tragic his mom was diagnosed with multiple scerois, and was subject to a wheel chair. Because off this Erics father left his mom and son.

A simple house and place to party eventually became the center of are world. Every morning before school we would meet at robs house , and get throughly stoned before school. Lunch was typically at Eric's were Rose the nurse would make us lunch. Afterwords we'd go upstairs to Eric's room to smoke . weekends were the same between are new friends home we never were without a place to party. This was the beginning of the end and shortly after we were introduced to Larry. Larry was allot younger than us and we were smoking pot at the traditional round table in robs house. Eventually this would be the official smoking table to become a member off are click and to be crowned a member of the US bong team. Larry was getting high with us and telling stories of his dad being a major drug dealer. Larry also had a quarter pound of some really good weed. At this point in my life I'd never seen more pot than an ounce, and we were all very interested in his stories. I remember Larry mentioning to us the fact that his house was always full of weed and other drugs. At first we didn't believe him but eventually we saw so much pot threw him and from him it only became logical. Larry bribed are friendship threw free weed , and would leave large amounts with rob for safe keeping. Of course we were allowed to smoke it as well for rent and safe keeping.

About three weeks into high school and knowing Larry we decided to rob his father , and figure what could a thirteen year old do to us. Larry had spent the night and in the morning mentioned his father was picking him up and taking him to the mall. We already had a master plan to get into the house. Rob was a real little guy at this time, and his hands and arms could fit threw almost any door mail slot and open it . Shortly afterwords we were at Larry's house , and rob was successful at breaking in . We immediately went for the garage were we heard from Larry threw his tales the pot would be stacked in sealed barrels. Unfortunately the garage was dry so we decided to check out his fathers room. To are surprise we opened up a foot locker and found over five lbs of weed sealed in individual pounds. There was also another pound on top. This was his fathers personal stash and was labeled depending on the quality or strain. I remember my favorite pot we got was the Columbian gold , and it was bright gold just like it's name. We emptied the chest in pillow sacks to easily travel with. On the bottom off the chest we also found some cocaine and a sixteen ounce bottle of a black oily substance. like idiots we left the bottle behind and found out two years later doing lines with larry it was hash oils.

After this we didn't run across larry for another year , and are next adventure would be the start of his demise.L arry was just another pawn in my life , and a tragedy I regret. Looking back I see early on were and why it all started , and hopefull this will guide me in tommorows decisions in being a beter person.

"The summer before our high school i started smoking pot. And hanging out with other misguided youths as well."

Why do people use the term misguided when they've had no guidance whatsoever?

And I'm going to re-edit this again. Doobien, I'm not hating on you, but I'm a tough audience most of the time. Especially when its a life story, because I'm really not interested in hearing about someone else's entire fucking life when I'm still in the middle of my own. Granted, this is the story forum, but come on dude....everyone's got a story....what makes yours any different from theirs? Hell, I can spin quite a yarn, but I'm not going to...because I know everyone on this site has some crazy off-the-wall accounts that most people would write off as bullshit because its so unbelievable. Keep on writing man, I'm not about to squelch your creativity...I love to write. But honestly I've heard your story a million times before from a million different people.

The concert part was cool, when chapter 2 coming out on your forum?

omfg if someone was interested in ur lifes story they'd go to your site and give a damn. Your just exploiting People you've fucked with in your like even more when you use them to make ur hits go up. Its disrespectful to their memorys. Your using their losses for your own selfish gain.Its sickning. If you want to turn a new leaf then turn ur site into a memorial for all the people you've wronged and repent. Dont use their memories to gain users.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
"The summer before our high school i started smoking pot. And hanging out with other misguided youths as well."

Why do people use the term misguided when they've had no guidance whatsoever?

And I'm going to re-edit this again. Doobien, I'm not hating on you, but I'm a tough audience most of the time. Especially when its a life story, because I'm really not interested in hearing about someone else's entire fucking life when I'm still in the middle of my own. Granted, this is the story forum, but come on dude....everyone's got a story....what makes yours any different from theirs? Hell, I can spin quite a yarn, but I'm not going to...because I know everyone on this site has some crazy off-the-wall accounts that most people would write off as bullshit because its so unbelievable. Keep on writing man, I'm not about to squelch your creativity...I love to write. But honestly I've heard your story a million times before from a million different people.

In the end you'll see why like everyone else. My writing saved my life by showing what Ive become. Yes I do get a lott of hate from posting out side of my forum. But ive also had hundreds of PM thanking me for my lessons and stories so your choice. Read them or don't. After it's done you'll see it wasn't an ordinary life.

BUT I'm not going to explain my self nor do I have to.

I hate these post as much as some of u but i have to agree, if this man wants to do this, he pretty much has the right 2 unless one of the admins agrees that he should be banned, im going to try and stop myself from posting anymore "hate" post on this guy anyway

you know, if humans were able to tell the things they've been through/are going through, it'd be a lot better for all. Not only would people get things off their chest but other people could learn from these stories in preparation for when they go thru the same things. Any person could sit and yak on and on about thier life stories, but for someone to do it, and in a mature manner nontheless, show's a lot of courage. Not many people are willing to admit they've made mistakes, although everyone has. For someone to open up and say "yeah I've made mistakes. This is what happened, hope you guys learn something from this" is not something that deserves negative criticism, but perhaps a moment of quiet contemplation of oneself.

It's Nice Hearing An Intelegent Opinion

SeXy VeXy said:
you know, if humans were able to tell the things they've been through/are going through, it'd be a lot better for all. Not only would people get things off their chest but other people could learn from these stories in preparation for when they go thru the same things. Any person could sit and yak on and on about thier life stories, but for someone to do it, and in a mature manner nontheless, show's a lot of courage. Not many people are willing to admit they've made mistakes, although everyone has. For someone to open up and say "yeah I've made mistakes. This is what happened, hope you guys learn something from this" is not something that deserves negative criticism, but perhaps a moment of quiet contemplation of oneself.

It's caled immaturitty and thanks.

doobien said:
In the end you'll see why like everyone else. My writing saved my life by showing what Ive become. Yes I do get a lott of hate from posting out side of my forum. But ive also had hundreds of PM thanking me for my lessons and stories so your choice. Read them or don't. After it's done you'll see it wasn't an ordinary life.

BUT I'm not going to explain my self nor do I have to.
no ones life is ordinary

SeXy VeXy said:
The motive i see is to gain users. I dont see him changing, settling down or anything. He joined these forums after he made his own and every post he makes on these forums is under his own threads hes made. If he was a long time user who contributes to other threads and would like to come out and say "hey ya know ive done some really messed up things and made some mistakes" then hey your cool in my book but when hes posting his autobiography in these forums for attention then well Fuck you

r2detour said:
The motive i see is to gain users. I dont see him changing, settling down or anything. He joined these forums after he made his own and every post he makes on these forums is under his own threads hes made. If he was a long time user who contributes to other threads and would like to come out and say "hey ya know ive done some really messed up things and made some mistakes" then hey your cool in my book but when hes posting his autobiography in these forums for attention then well Fuck you

First off dude, your just a new as this guy is, so you have relativly no say in what happens in this matter. Now I'm not saying that I do have any say, but you sure as hell don't. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to my point. You don't like his posts, you've made that very apparent. Why not just STOP visiting his threads, I know it's hard not to click on one of his threads, but I don't see why you continue to post in them. Maybe you could just keep reading his posts, but just keep your opinions to your self. Just because you think his stories are garbage, and you think his shits fake, does not mean everybody does. I know for sure I enjoy reading his posts, but I have yet to find a post of yours I have enjoyed.

Seriously r2, wtf was that? You're flaming on this guy by saying some shit about disrespecting peoples memories? Wtf man, this guy just wants to share his life story ... which, to me at least, is very interesting, and he also happens to be a good writer...
I've already said it, he is just what the story forums need...

j842p said:
Seriously r2, wtf was that? You're flaming on this guy by saying some shit about disrespecting peoples memories? Wtf man, this guy just wants to share his life story ... which, to me at least, is very interesting, and he also happens to be a good writer...
I've already said it, he is just what the story forums need...
theres a good chance he wouldnt be sharing his life story if he didnt have his own forums, when a lot of his posts are followed by a doobiem.com
he adds nothing to any other threads here he just makes his own and posts in his own. Its just a ploy to raise his hit counts and it annoys the fuck out of me when people think they need to stand up for this guy. Did he stand up for his friend mike? Hell no he chose popularity over his friend. Now he comes here looking to convert some more users to his forums. History repeats itself and he has obviously not learned from his own mistakes. If he started posting in some more threads (not his own) then i'll stop bitching about this.

r2detour said:
If he started posting in some more threads (not his own) then i'll stop bitching about this.
That would prove that he isnt self-involved, which is the only thing i have against him (now remember this is djcav)

r2detour said:
theres a good chance he wouldnt be sharing his life story if he didnt have his own forums, when a lot of his posts are followed by a doobiem.com
he adds nothing to any other threads here he just makes his own and posts in his own. Its just a ploy to raise his hit counts and it annoys the fuck out of me when people think they need to stand up for this guy. Did he stand up for his friend mike? Hell no he chose popularity over his friend. Now he comes here looking to convert some more users to his forums. History repeats itself and he has obviously not learned from his own mistakes. If he started posting in some more threads (not his own) then i'll stop bitching about this.

Now this has just gotten regoddamndiculous, I'm not even going to argue about this crap anymore.

I'm not siding with anyone.

In the end you'll see why like everyone else.
Don't give me omens. You aren't a fortune teller.

My writing saved my life by showing what Ive become.
Bravo. I have absolutely nothing but respect for that.

But ive also had hundreds of PM thanking me for my lessons and stories.
And.......?

Read them or don't.
The Mike story was good, this one wasn't. My opinion. Respect it or don't.

After it's done you'll see it wasn't an ordinary life.
OK, I'll hold you to that.

BUT I'm not going to explain my self nor do I have to.\
Didn't ask you to.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
I'm not siding with anyone.

In the end you'll see why like everyone else.
Don't give me omens. You aren't a fortune teller.

My writing saved my life by showing what Ive become.
Bravo. I have absolutely nothing but respect for that.

But ive also had hundreds of PM thanking me for my lessons and stories.
And.......?

Read them or don't.
The Mike story was good, this one wasn't. My opinion. Respect it or don't.

After it's done you'll see it wasn't an ordinary life.
OK, I'll hold you to that.

BUT I'm not going to explain my self nor do I have to.\
Didn't ask you to.

being that i'ts an introduction and only the first three pages I'd agree It will pick up ideals and general background are never two exciting. It will lead into it. So hag in there.

|-|AS|-| said:
That would prove that he isnt self-involved, which is the only thing i have against him (now remember this is djcav)
thats pretty much my point, he isnt contributing to anything but his own threads which are either a post with a picture and a few words like "enjoy"
or hes posting storys about how hes an asshole who manipulates people

Back
Top Bottom