Chasing my tail

suckitansee

420 Member
I’ll do my best to explain how I’ve been chasing my tail like a mad dog for nearly three weeks. I’ve nearly finished a 20 plant grow mostly haze in 20/30 liter pots, coco pro plus. I had a few different feeds but mainly coco a $ b but also tried bio bizz, iguana juice under 8 x 600w hps lights a good 18 inch above plants, anyway I noticed what looked like the ‘claw’ on a few leaves, and they seemed shiny dark green , classic nitrogen tox. Maybe? To much messing with new different feeds. Tried flushing an adjusting feeds. Leaves started drooping an some yellowing. I should mention I have the habit of moving and turning plants. Well, I was thinking over watering! So after flush I put another two, yes two lights up an stopped watering. 36 hour later I saw the carnage, burnt bleached an frazzled. Light an heat stress all along an everything I did made it worse. Hope you can see on the pics the way I was led down the wrong road. This was over the first few weeks of flower an they’ve pulled round. Trichome production was affected but I’m harvesting tomorrow so I’ll let y’all know. Hope you don’t end up chasing tails

I have made mistakes like that. Maybe not on the scale you did. It does happen.

You did what lots of us have did. You "Reacted" not "Acted". You changed 3 things all at once. When you do that. You are taking the chance of making things 3 times as bad if you are wrong. I have learned with problems to start slow. If the first fix doesn't work you can move to option 2. If it helps a little it gives you a idea of which direction to go next.

I hope it wasn't a total loss. Maybe it is a good thing that pictures didn't come through. Mayhem is hard to look at at.

Back
Top Bottom