Cheap CO2 setup

zigzagburning

I found some solutions to CO2 with out spending the bucks.
Go to your computer store and get a CO2 duster for the computer take it home and take the spray valve out so it shoots a no regulate burst until it is all gone. Usually there is a pin at the top around where nozzle is use a a small finish nail and push the pin out. the brass nozzle will come of and now you got a hand co2 injector. The cartridges you can get cheap a Canadian tire may have to us dime for a spacer at bottom of co2 housing ,it will bend to the shape needed do it once with empty co2 .Box of 100 12g 4$. 3 times a day point up at top off room, CO2 is heavy it will fall like a blanket over your plants. 1 Cartridge when light comes on and other 2 evenly before light goes off. turn off ventilation fan for 30 min but keep circulating fan on to keep moving air so room doesn't get to hot and to keep co2 from settling on the bottom of room. If you use all 3 or as many you think you need at once turn circle fan off for 1 hour.
Not into the hand thing, well you can get co2 cartridge regulators ,usually a bike tire inflater. this will allow you to hook it up to a time device which are made for the big tanks with little or no modification.
Don't want to build one you can get them built Here ADA Glass CO2 diffusers regulators. There are used for aquariums for fog effect and scenting the water.
I am doing more research on CO2 so I might have more ideas and I will put them in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom