Cheap vaporizer for Hashish

FreakNature

A 2" straight pin with a plastic bead on the end or a hat pin (stainless steel.

Roll a ball of hash the size of a bb and poke it on the end of the pin.

Hold the pin at a 45 degree angle w/ the hash end up.

Heat the middle of the pin with a lighter. When the hash first starts to put off vapor, stop heating the pin.

Inhale the vapor slowly. By time you've used all of your lung capacity, the pin should be cool enough that the hash is no longer putting off vapors.

Do this a few times - you'll figure out that you can quit heating the pin before the vapor comes, and then...comes the vapor. It's a matter of timing.

After a few hits like this gently pluck the ball of hash off with your thumb and index finger, and re-roll it as it compresses into a smaller ball. Poke it on the pin and start again.

At some point, the hash that's left is small enough and still pliable enough that you can roll it like a tube directly onto the end of the pin...and continue the process.

At some point, the hash is less pliable and not as sticky. Add a little of your own spit to moisten and roll it back onto the pin...continue vaporizing.

After about 20 hits the little bit of hash may still have something to give. Just drop what's left into your pipe bowl for future use.

I did this last night and was amazed. Unlike smoking the same amount in a pipe - which would be one decent hit, the flavor off of the pin is excellent. The subtle nuances of the flavor can be analyzed on your tongue. Apple blossoms?? No burnt taste. The smell changes as the THC is vaporized off. At one point it smelled like spicy exotic incense. No need for chewing gum to mask the smell - I wanted to taste this flavor, it was a good thing.

After about 20 or more hits like this, the affects were very noticeable, and I believe much stronger than a single pipe hit would produce. With one hit, thick heavy smoke is inhaled and much is exhaled. I've read that all of the THC in the smoke is absorbed in 4 seconds. I always have a hard time believing that and haven't found any scientific studies that confirm or refute that info. I've always felt that more smaller hits are more efficient with the product. This method seems to prove it for me.

The disadvantage of taking 20 hits is it's a little time consuming. More research is necessary...

Back
Top Bottom