Making hash in a Vapor Genie?

MrGrunge

So this weekend was the first time I cleaned out my vapor genie since purchasing it about 7 months ago. Upon cleaning it, I noticed that there was a large build-up of some sticky brown substance in the stem of the pipe. At first I thought it was resin, but I wasn't sure how resin could build up without actually burning the weed. So, I decided to collect the rest of it that came out, and made a little disk the size of a finger nail. Now, I've never smoked hash or even seen hash in person, but the looks and consistency matched exactly what I've seen online.

It seems fairly logical that, after awhile, THC from the vapor and loose trichomes from the herb built up over the months, resulting in a fairly sizable quantity of "Vapor genie hash". Man, does it work, too. This stuff took me over the top when i was already peaking from the stuff i was smoking earlier. It tasted great, too. Really a complex flavor, an amalgamation of every strain I've vaped over the months. I just wish I would've saved all of it.

I dont have any pictures, but has anyone else ever found this? Does this seem plausible? Or am i just a moron?

Re: Making hash.in a Vapor Genie?

Yes, they call it "condensed vapor" because the warm vapor sticks to the cooler pipe walls and forms condensation that sticks there. It's like the condensation on your bathroom mirror after taking a shower. It is easier to see the amber-colored condensed vapor in the glass Vaporgenie because it's glass, but there is still some in the wooden pipes too (I assume you're using a wooden one). I have a friend that just recently harvested his first bit of condensed vapor from his wooden pipe and smoked 3 small waterfall bowls of it and ended up puking because it was just too intense. He said he should have only taken 1 hit because he didn't think it would be that potent haha!

You aren't crazy :) I'll PM you some pics from another website of a glass VG full of condensed vapor

I hate to bump this, especially as my first post lol, but interesting stuff, I get it in my vaporgenie as well, im just not sure how to best go about collecting this stuff and containing it..

Back
Top Bottom