Check out my progress about four weeks

Jonboy478

Hey guys check my progress and let me know what's going on and how I'm doing currently using a veraspextra 300 watt led light gonna get another light when I get paid on the next week. White widow autoflowers.
420-magazine-mobile1498377173.jpg
420-magazine-mobile889078566.jpg

That one on the bottom left sprouted late and is slow it's my first grow and I been doing 18 hours constant light and 6 darkness and gonna get another light when I get paid but does it look good

Awesome setup guess we're both new but I'm always open to help but why do you say I need to raise off the ground do you mean like put them on a shelf or some sort

Hid's run hot hot hot, if u don't have a big space I'd recommend leds, but a 600w should suffice for ur girls. I run 1000w in a 4x4x6.5 but to do that u need really good extraction fans an air circulation. Iam actually thinking of losing the 1000 am going with 2-600w but not sure yet. I've maxed out my grow room power wise lol if I add anything else it trips the breaker every time :(

Ok I'm using our spare bedroom and I have the ceiling fan on all the time circulating airflow and I have a fan I can put in there if I need hey Wiley can you give me a suggestion of a hid I need to buy

Any 600w mh/hps metal halide/ high pressure sodium. I like magnetic ballasts only cause I find they last near forever but digital r more expensive run cooler/quieter an most r adjustable power wise. An a hood or a reflector is a must to benifits most from a hid lamp. U can check out my journal if u want an see what I have set up

Ok so your saying I can't buy a hid light such as the one above but only when they start to flower or can I have my 300 watt led and that light I shown above y'all because I think it's gonna be a while before they flower right

U can do that to :) a lot of people r running both lights. In veg u want a mh bulb if u can an then switch it to a hps for flower. Mh has more blue light which is more beneficial to veg where hps has more reds which is better for flower. Or if u want to u can buy a hortilux super hps bulb. A lil more pricey but still cheaper then buying the 2 different bulbs an has good blue an great red spectrums. This is what I use.

Can you find me one to buy with a link so I can order one I would appreciate it and man thanks for all the advice and how much you think my plants will yield

Back
Top Bottom