Cheers All From Organica Grow!

organica grow

Every day we continue to lose the war on drugs and millions of dollars per day fighting it just as the law enforcement officers understand (L.E.A.P.). I am a member or NORML NATIONAL, a member of NORML in my home state that is in prohibition from medicinal cannabis, I am a member of the marajuana policy project, and also a paid member of Stop The Drug War. I believe in the Portugal model where they legalized all drugs and drug use significantly went down and the youth, teans, younger generation despise drugs. Why do them or want to when you are a rebelious teenager when it is legal? They don't, teenagers out here try them when they rebel because of the mistique of doing something illegal to hide from their parents or to piss their parents off. Portugals government saved billions of dollars by ending prohibition and so many of previous illegal users have sought treatment and are now back on their feet again and working. The beauty is you do not have to be a drug user to stand up and join the fight with these Law Enforcement officers that believe prohibition is wasted time and money that could go to sealing off our borders from terrorists instead. The gangs will no longer have a market if prohibition ends because drugs would be sold in places like liquor stores to those 21 years and older. An emphasis and way less money being spent on fighting the losing and always will be losing drug war going towards the promotion and help for those that want to get off of drugs but do not have treatment centers to go to. Like these officers know, roughly 2/3's of those in jail & prison are for drug offenses, read that again, 67% of those behind bars are non-violent addicts that were arrested for simple possesion of a drug, and usually marijuana, that's just plain crazy! Did you know that Cannabis is classified as a Class-1 drug and Cocaine is a class-2 drug, pretty crazy ha, marijuana is more punishable by the law than cocaine or heroin, and until the law is changed current illegal drug addicts need to be sentenced to rehabilitation centers NOT PRISON which makes them harder people and makes them want to rebel against the system, locking up addicts is simply disgusting when they need help, they definitely do not receive help with 3 crappy meals a day, prison politics and a bunkie. The cost to house these addicts is more expensive than it is to send them to a rehabilitation center, it's simply outrageous. If the feds can not understand a simple cost/benefit analysis like the arrested addict exaple, just think how badly they are misusing and blowing the rest of our money the workers and those on disability pay to the feds that programs using our money. Did you know that if someone receives a simple drug misdemeanor they can no longer apply for student aid, housing programs, and many programs these people need when they become clean after rehab. The entire law is bad. If you care about how your tax dollars are spent, if you care about how non-violent prisoners are being treated, if you care about about humanity then become an activist. For those of course that don't care about how our currnt system is treating people and wasting tax dollars then I can only simply say that their attitude towards humanity is narcisistic and pathetic! Thank you for reading, God bless you!

Re: Cheers All From Organica Grow!!

Welcome. I've been a member of LEAP for a bit. You might also look at the states that currently have mmj, those states saw a big reduction on drunk driving. The pessimist would say "Yeah, they are all smoking weed" who cares? drunk driving is going to kill me, somebody medicating themselves is not going to kill me.

If you are in Flori-Duh make sure you check out 420 MAGAZINE

Every day we continue to lose the war on drugs and millions of dollars per day fighting it just as the law enforcement officers understand (L.E.A.P.). I am a member or NORML NATIONAL, a member of NORML in my home state that is in prohibition from medicinal cannabis, I am a member of the marajuana policy project, and also a paid member of Stop The Drug War. I believe in the Portugal model where they legalized all drugs and drug use significantly went down and the youth, teans, younger generation despise drugs. Why do them or want to when you are a rebelious teenager when it is legal? They don't, teenagers out here try them when they rebel because of the mistique of doing something illegal to hide from their parents or to piss their parents off. Portugals government saved billions of dollars by ending prohibition and so many of previous illegal users have sought treatment and are now back on their feet again and working. The beauty is you do not have to be a drug user to stand up and join the fight with these Law Enforcement officers that believe prohibition is wasted time and money that could go to sealing off our borders from terrorists instead. The gangs will no longer have a market if prohibition ends because drugs would be sold in places like liquor stores to those 21 years and older. An emphasis and way less money being spent on fighting the losing and always will be losing drug war going towards the promotion and help for those that want to get off of drugs but do not have treatment centers to go to. Like these officers know, roughly 2/3's of those in jail & prison are for drug offenses, read that again, 67% of those behind bars are non-violent addicts that were arrested for simple possesion of a drug, and usually marijuana, that's just plain crazy! Did you know that Cannabis is classified as a Class-1 drug and Cocaine is a class-2 drug, pretty crazy ha, marijuana is more punishable by the law than cocaine or heroin, and until the law is changed current illegal drug addicts need to be sentenced to rehabilitation centers NOT PRISON which makes them harder people and makes them want to rebel against the system, locking up addicts is simply disgusting when they need help, they definitely do not receive help with 3 crappy meals a day, prison politics and a bunkie. The cost to house these addicts is more expensive than it is to send them to a rehabilitation center, it's simply outrageous. If the feds can not understand a simple cost/benefit analysis like the arrested addict exaple, just think how badly they are misusing and blowing the rest of our money the workers and those on disability pay to the feds that programs using our money. Did you know that if someone receives a simple drug misdemeanor they can no longer apply for student aid, housing programs, and many programs these people need when they become clean after rehab. The entire law is bad. If you care about how your tax dollars are spent, if you care about how non-violent prisoners are being treated, if you care about about humanity then become an activist. For those of course that don't care about how our currnt system is treating people and wasting tax dollars then I can only simply say that their attitude towards humanity is narcisistic and pathetic! Thank you for reading, God bless you!

:amen: brother!

:welcome: to 420 Magazine organica grow!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom