Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Cheese

When: Dec 2010

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium to light green with a fuzzy appearance due to the trich coverage.

Smell: A strong funky smell – not unlike mascarpone or other exotic cheeses. The smoke had none of the cheese smell to it.

Taste: Not much on the inhale, but really tastes like cheese on the exhale. Smooth smoke.

Buzz Type: Mainly a nice relaxing body high, with some cerebral traits.

Buzz Length: Medium – I was feeling the effects for about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite enhancement and MINOR muscle aches

Overall: I’ve avoided the Cheese strains up till now, just because there was always something nice and fruity available to try out. However, the bud tender indicated this was one of the better Cheese grows he’s seen based on looks and taste, so I decided to give it a try. A definitive STRONG funky smell and flavor that some might not like – “cheese” really is the best description. I had a joint in a small wooden box, opened it up and the odor filled the car – to the point my wife looked over and asked, “What the heck is that?” Normally, my eyes don’t get red anymore, but my wife said mine looked like they hurt they were so bloodshot. Also while a nice buzz, it wasn’t a deep medicating body high some patients might be looking for – better for light aches or muscle tension over pain. It did provide a nice appetite enhancement.

Cheese21.jpg

Cheese41.jpg

Cheese51.jpg

Cheese61.jpg

Cheese5a.jpg

Hey my first post!! :)

I smoked cheese quite a lot, as its origins are actually fairly local to me!

It smells like no other weed around, and the best stuff is actually a more luminous/florescent green colour than the pics above. The crystals really stand out.

It tastes similar to the smell but a weakened version, and tbf its a very solid smoke, very munchie-like but i found myself reaching for another spliff before eating anything.

I would say its a typical english weed, because although it is strong, quite indica style effects, and tastes good. It always leaves me with an almost uncontrollable urge to light up again. :/

Overall, almost perfect, but to 'clingy' for me :) and my bank balance lol

Cheese name itself says all. It tastes like a fresh cheese and very pleasant. It gives a very smooth smoke, allowing a massive hits. This stain will be very fun when you are out with your friends. It brings up you appetite almost instantly. Great for the people who are suffering eating disorders and also help with depression issues.

For me, I have tried regular "EXODUS CHEESE" but the strain I like when it comes to CHEESE is the "LA CHEESE" (EXODUS CHEESE x LA CONFIDENTIAL) I grew a few plants from seed of these plants and I was very impressed. All my friends liked it too. I did keep my Tahoe OG and Cataract Kush to myself for head stash along with my GDP and URKLE, and Reserva Privada Purple Wreck but LA CHEESE is a heavy yielder and matures pretty quick for a Skunk/Afghani hybrid. From now on I'm grwoing Cheese, OG, Chem Dawg, and purple strains along with LA CONNECTION gear.

This stuff had me higher than I've been in a long long time. And trust you me I've smoked some of the best of the best out there.

If you don't smoke much, or occasionally, then I warn you...take one good hit and sit back and enjoy...it's all it takes:thumb:

Strain Name: Cheese

When: Dec 2010

Grade: B+

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Medium to light green with a fuzzy appearance due to the trich coverage.

Smell: A strong funky smell — not unlike mascarpone or other exotic cheeses. The smoke had none of the cheese smell to it.

Taste: Not much on the inhale, but really tastes like cheese on the exhale. Smooth smoke.

Buzz Type: Mainly a nice relaxing body high, with some cerebral traits.

Buzz Length: Medium — I was feeling the effects for about 1.5-2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Appetite enhancement and MINOR muscle aches

Overall: I've avoided the Cheese strains up till now, just because there was always something nice and fruity available to try out. However, the bud tender indicated this was one of the better Cheese grows he's seen based on looks and taste, so I decided to give it a try. A definitive STRONG funky smell and flavor that some might not like — "cheese" really is the best description. I had a joint in a small wooden box, opened it up and the odor filled the car — to the point my wife looked over and asked, "What the heck is that?" Normally, my eyes don't get red anymore, but my wife said mine looked like they hurt they were so bloodshot. Also while a nice buzz, it wasn't a deep medicating body high some patients might be looking for — better for light aches or muscle tension over pain. It did provide a nice appetite enhancement.

Cheese21.jpg

Cheese41.jpg

Cheese51.jpg

Cheese61.jpg

Cheese5a.jpg

that's Lil Wayne favorite strain

Oh jeez... I bet that is the stuff my buddy just gave me for seed... question the smell is really skunk but does it turn a black oily when over matured (allowed to go to seed)? I nearly fell out of my chair I was so high...

Oh jeez... I bet that is the stuff my buddy just gave me for seed... question the smell is really skunk but does it turn a black oily when over matured (allowed to go to seed)? I nearly fell out of my chair I was so high...

Yup it is very possible you fell victim to some cheese :~).
As for your question, I honestly don't know. I got mine from a dispensary.
I've never grown straight cheese. I am vegging some swiss cheese as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom