Blue Cheese

These buds are solid and firm to the touch. Give it a hard press and it will be "springy". Light green, it is almost white in many areas with very light yellow-orange hairs emerging all which are still covered with resin. The smell is simply mouth-watering! Fruity, a bit zesty like the usual cheese. Rich smells, strong and obviously potent; it's nice to find a bit of that Indica fruity scent in here. It tastes surprisingly fruity with just a sweet touch of cheese. There is a sweet, yet musty taste that has a bit of lemon peel zest, pine type smell , whatever you want to call it. It burns so smoothly you end up taking bigger hits than you can stand

GG- sorry to hear about all the males, I buy only clones now just because of the seed suspense thing (waiting go see how many babes your gonna grow), but as was mine-the BC rocks with very heavy resin and effects.

Eye Nice buds Thsea and GG and beautiful plant. well done, nice review.

Where i'm from blue cheese is all over the place or just blues or just cheese, both are really good weeds, the blues is mostly about its strong taste for me, whereas cheese has the strength to go with its sweet taste. I like the face that pure blues is a little blue in the bud whereas cheese is sandy colour, cool sparkly buds.

But as all the growers in these areas have been loving this strain for about 4 year coming on its time to move on an pass some new stuff.

Got some Tangerine dream and pineapple chunk here. heard problems with the tangerine a bit of an unstable strain from Barney's, but only time will show.

Those buds look nice I just cut down my cheese very very sticky indeed, mine was completely organic just just water and natural ferts in the soil only got just over half ounce but it tasted awesome even after only 1 week of curing :)

Back
Top Bottom